“Good service ”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was good, wasn't terribly impressed with the queso. The servers were the best part. It's very loud. Overall a typical Chili's.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

This was not up to Chili's usual standard, the staff were not on the ball and we waited to be seated then waited for a server to come. The food was good.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in last night for dinner and was presented with an all new menu. It was hard to pick an entree since there were so many good choices. We settled for the chicken fajitas and I tried the new prime rib fajitas and both were exceptional. The service was great as well. I highly suggest giving the new chili's menu a try. The prices are quite reasonable. Bon appetite

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Ever have an evening when you're hungry, not wanting to cook, and you husband says, "Let's go to Chili's?" Well, that is what happened at my house, and I took him up on the offer. I ordered the Santa Fe Chicken Salad with grilled chicken, pico de gallo, diced avocado, cilantro, tortilla strips, and ranch dressing with a drizzle of Santa Fe Sauce. My husband had the Ancho Salmon with broccoli and mashed potatoes. The portions were large and I needed a to go box for half of my salad. Our meal was very delicious, but let me warn you, the Santa Fe Sauce is wicked. I usually have an icy cold margarita with dinner, and I should have. It took more than a few pieces of ice to cool my mouth down, and the margarita would have tasted better. We felt like splurging so we had the Baked Fudge Brownie, topped with ice cream, and it, too, was delicious. We really like this particular Chili's, the servers are all very friendly, give good service, and the place is always clean.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Saturday evening, hungry for a steak, and a margarita, where to go? Chili's Grill and Bar on the Expressway. A lot of people, but the servers were handling it well, and everyone was happy. A margarita to start things off with some chips, salsa, and guacamole. The 6 ounce steaks are great tasting and that is what we ordered along with steamed broccoli, and garlic mashed potatoes. The potatoes here are great, not too much garlic, and they come out in their own cast iron skillet, hot and tasty. We like the chips because they are thin and tasty, but don't try to scoop guacamole with them, or you have crumbs. This Chili's is always clean, and fast moving. As soon as a table is vacated, the dishes are gone, and everything is clean and ready for the next person. The margarita's and other drinks are always chilled, and very satisfying, no skimping on the ingredients. This evening our server was Robin, and she did a great job. She was helping a new server, as well has taking care of her own tables. She took our order and was very friendly, and kept all of her tables under control, and making sure that everyone had everything they wanted. They were so busy, even the manager was helping, not a bad thing either.