“Great menu and food with one major annoyance”

Napa Flats Wood-Fired Kitchen
Ranked #25 of 1 393 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our menu feels familiar without being common, offering delicious flavors and variety at a great value. We focus on doing things consistently and exceptionally well. We make our own tender mozzarella and hand cut our steaks and fish. Our pizza is hand-tossed, and we make all of our gelato in-house. Our large variety of affordable Napa Valley and California wines are available either by the bottle or glass. Wine on tap allows us to provide wine-by-the-bottle quality by individual glass, served at the perfect temperature to enhance the taste.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Napa Flats is one of my favorite restaurants because of the quality of its food, the variety of the menu and the affordable prices. It has a nice decor, and we have found the service to be consistently friendly, professional and efficient. So what's so annoying? The music. The music selection is atrocious and is a very poor match for the clientele. I'm not sure who the target audience for the music might be. The audio system is also of very poor quality, which gives the already bad music a tinny quality. My experience at Napa Flats would be greatly enhanced if I wore ear muffs or head phones. Other customers I have talked to about this all agree.

John C, Owner at Napa Flats Wood-Fired Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Tim. We obviously don't want annoyance. The goal with music is to be a background noise filter, that gives an upbeat pace. I would be happy to hear what music choice you would like.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here for dinner with our 4 kids. Everyone really enjoyed their food, the kid portions were quite generous as well. The menu had a good variety, we had the fire roasted avocado for an app, I had a pizza, and my husband had the chicken Parmesan. Kid meals include a scoop of gelato and they were able to choose their flavor, which they loved. Only downfall was it was a bit pricy for our family of 6. Probably would ditch the kids next time to save money and do this as an adult only night out.

Thank you for your response! We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We tend to eat at favs over and over and wanted to try something new for us oldies. It was great. Prices very reasonable,without huge Add OnStar for everything, side salad with kale was great and Chicken Sonoma was light but juicy and tender. Pecan crusted trout was huge serving! Good wine selection variety!

Thank you for coming in and giving us a try. How did you hear about us from in Grove? We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Our first time here. What a great place! Our lovely server, Shelby, did a great job taking care of us. Even though it was quite busy, we didn’t wait long for anything! My husband had the lamb chops, and I ordered the pizza special. All delicious. Do yourself a favor- order the shrimp chonburi! So good!

Your review made me crave a Chonburi shrimp! Thank you so much for the great review.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Came for dinner but found it difficult to choose something from the limited menu. There were not many healthy meat options.
However I ended up choosing the ribs since everything else was similar in price.
The ribs were actually pretty good, the slaw and vegetables were also good.
The tiramisu dessert was huge and easily enough for 3 people.

We are glad you enjoyed everything. What do you think our menu needs? We appreciate your feedback.
John

Been to Napa Flats Wood-Fired Kitchen? Share your experiences!