“Groupon coupon”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Got the Groupon coupon for 50% off the sale deal. Got the $80 family pack which my wife and son (with his wife and two kids) chowed down. It was delicious and we had enough leftover for 2 more meals. Arguably the best barbecue place inTulsa, in my opinion. The sweet bbq sauce is a must have. Rating 9/10.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Authentic no-hype great BBQ. Have never had a bad meal there. Always a good portion size too. Great value for the money. Need to get there more often. My only complaint is that I always forget they are not open on Mondays and pull in there and get myself disappointed. Not a big deal. There are plenty of other days to go! Forget the “being seen” or part of “the show” at Burnco and support some really great folks that provide great service and have plenty of fresh BBQ. Never have been out of anything I ordered. Great job!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Always (for over 60 years) has ranked among the Top 3 BBQ restaurants we have ever eaten at. We have never visited Tulsa without having to dine here to eat their BBQ. And we come here quite frequently as our son lives in Tulsa.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Elmer's Bar-B-Que has been around as long as I can remember. It has consistently produced excellent food and Bar B Que atmosphere. Today a friend of mine and I came in for lunch and both ordered the "Badwich" which consisted of small portions of sausage, brisket, bologna and ribs. With the exception of a little overcooked rib, all was excellent. The service was excellent and the atmosphere consistent. I like the fact that they actually take your order at the table. There are lots of choices when eating Bar B Que but you can't go wrong with Elmer's in Tulsa or Stonewall in Broken Arrow.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We discovered this restaurant a year ago and just went back last month. The food is absolutely delicious! Mouthwatering! It's one of those places you have to know to stop in. Well worth doing the little extra drive! We've had the sampler tray which could feed 2 - 3 adults.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Elmer's BBQ? Share your experiences!