“Used a Groupon Discount”

Camille's Sidewalk Cafe
Ranked #719 of 1 477 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had a Groupon coupon, which was going to expire, so I took my wife here for dinner. The place certainly was not crowded but then again we were running a bit late. Arrived about 7:00 p.m. and the restaurant closes at 8:00. I selected the Chipotle BBQ Chicken and my wife wanted the Thai Chicken wrap. My sandwich came with a light green salad with Raspberry dressing while my wife had chips and salsa. The food was fresh and tasty and reasonable...with drinks, total was a little over $20. Rating 8.0/10

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We paid $29 for two sandwiches, a side of chili, and a side of soup. The chicken noodle soup was essentially water with noodles in it. The sandwiches were very skimpy in their ingredients. The flavor was average. I would not recommend it. Panera bread would be a much better option.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Sunday at 4:45 pm. Came and took photos to order food for family in nursing home. Came back as it states open until 7 and they are locked and refuse to open the door! No notice and totally unprofessional

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We went in for the first time ever. I should have left when the cashier kept leaning on the counter with her dirty, stained tee shirt. I asked if the breakfast is served only at breakfast and she answered yes. I then said that's too bad that eggs sounded good, and she answered that I can order them. I asked how I can order eggs if they are only served at breakfast and she said they are served all day, still leaning on the counter. I asked how many eggs are in the scrambeled eggs and she said they are scrambled. Again I asked how many eggs are scrambled and she said two or three. I asked if was two or three and she went to ask someone. I don't know if she was stupid, lazy or both. I ordered the toasted englih muffin which was barely toasted on one side. I ordered extra, extra, extra crispy bacon and got limp, fatty broken pieces in a paper cup. The fruit was just starting to turn bad. I was charged .99 cents for a babana which I never ordered or received. My friend had a salad and ham and cheese sandwhich. We went to Five Guys after to get some real food. The dust dripping off the light fixtues and ceiling was beyond gross. I definetly reccomend staying away from this place!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I really love Camille's food, but every time we eat there it seems pricy for the amount of food provided. The ham and swiss is great though!

Date of visit: March 2017