Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$103
Hampton.comUS$103
Hotels.comUS$103
PricelineUS$101
FindHotelUS$103
Lol.travelUS$127
All reviews pool hall room was clean great place to stay short stay working order each morning hotel staff will stay there again hot tub tulsa area enjoyed my stay easy access cleanliness expressway downtown accommodations housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2021

Everyone was nice, and it was clean. It could have had better breakfast options and opened the pool. Great location. It wasn’t very hectic and was right off a calm highway. Easy access to everything in Tulsa.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Elizabeth Morrison, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Reviewed 12 April 2021

We had a great experience staying at the hotel. The staff were very helpful and accommodating to our needs. The room service was great and on time whenever we wanted something. We enjoyed out time at the pool and my kid loved it. Would definitely stay again..

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Staff was rude, disrespectful, unhelpful, and seems to be racist from my experience. I will never be back to this location and would not recommend people stay here especially if you are not white. Customer service was HORRIBLE and they were unwilling to assist us. Also if you don’t want to be considered “difficult” while staying here I wouldn’t say anything about any issue you may have with a room because apparently changing a room was just way too much for this hotel staff to handle.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

You and your boyfriend were asked to leave because of your boyfriend actions. He was arrested for trying to pick a fight with the police. Race had nothing to do with the issue, as I myself am Mixed race.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

I had the pleasure of staying at Hampton by Hilton right off the expressway and 81st in Sand Springs, OK. When I walked in it was pretty late. Zain got me in quickly with no hassle. When I walked up to the guest room door I quickly noticed the extra efforts this hotel is taking to protect me and my family. The door was sealed with a sticker that indicated the room had been sanitized. The room was comfortable and spotless. I usually bring my own cleaner when staying in hotels, this time I didn’t feel the need. The next day I found out that I needed to extend, the front desk was so kind. I definitely felt cared for and will book this hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 28 March 2021

Neat, clean and cordial environments. Friendly mangement. Appropriate price. Although a short stay but it sure had been a pleasant one. Would like to visit in the future and stay for a bit longer duration.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Elizabeth Morrison, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2021

Matt L