Lowest prices for your stay
US$103
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
Hampton.com
US$103
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$103
PricelineUS$101
Lol.travelUS$127
All reviews pool hall room was clean great place to stay short stay working order each morning hotel staff will stay there again hot tub tulsa area enjoyed my stay easy access cleanliness expressway downtown accommodations housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

Love this place. Always a great and friendly staff. Manager is always on site and is truly accommodating. They have kept the place very clean during these pandemic months. Much appreciated. Conveniently located to a lot of attractions.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Elizabeth Morrison, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Matt L

Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

Truly enjoyed my stay here at the Hampton Inn. Room/Property was clean and smelled good. Water in shower was hot and had great pressure which is sometimes hard to find. Zain the manager was accommodating, welcoming and friendly. Will definitely stay here again when I’m in town.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Elizabeth Morrison, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

"Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Matthew L

Reviewed 3 March 2020

Very clean rooms, peaceful environment and friendly staff! Jacuzzi was relaxing. Great waffles also.... I will definitely be returning for another visit in the future. Pool hall next door also very convenient.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
tussshamptonfd, front desk at Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear Kodi,

Liz M

Reviewed 27 February 2020

Breakfast was good, mattress was not as comfortable as I would like it but I did enjoy the peace and quiet.The rooms were clean, bathrooms were clean and well stocked with soap and towels. Overall good experience. Friendly staff

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tussshamptonfd, front desk at Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Dear guest,

Liz M
front desk

Reviewed 22 February 2020

We stayed in room 209. The room needed some minor TLC. The mini fridge didn't work, but the could be because the outlets were loose from the wall. The beds were comfortable for me, my back didn't hurt. I like the blankets. The bathtub was an issue for me. When taking a shower the water was up to my ankles. The staff was pleasant and friendly.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tussshamptonfd, GSA at Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Our recent guest,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We are sending someone in the rooms today to check for similar issues as well as correct room 209. With your help we will be able to avoid disappointing the next guest so I want to sincerely thank you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly to book your next stay or let me know when you have booked again and I will personally inspect your room to make sure you have a comfortable stay with zero disappointments.

We strive to be the best and as your home away from home you deserve nothing less!

Best,