Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$103
PricelineUS$101
Hotels.comUS$103
Expedia.comUS$103
FindHotelUS$103
HurbUS$106
All reviews pool hall room was clean great place to stay short stay working order each morning hotel staff will stay there again hot tub tulsa area enjoyed my stay easy access cleanliness expressway downtown accommodations housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020

Breakfast was good, mattress was not as comfortable as I would like it but I did enjoy the peace and quiet.The rooms were clean, bathrooms were clean and well stocked with soap and towels. Overall good experience. Friendly staff

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tussshamptonfd, front desk at Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Dear guest,

front desk

Reviewed 22 February 2020

We stayed in room 209. The room needed some minor TLC. The mini fridge didn't work, but the could be because the outlets were loose from the wall. The beds were comfortable for me, my back didn't hurt. I like the blankets. The bathtub was an issue for me. When taking a shower the water was up to my ankles. The staff was pleasant and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tussshamptonfd, GSA at Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Our recent guest,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We are sending someone in the rooms today to check for similar issues as well as correct room 209. With your help we will be able to avoid disappointing the next guest so I want to sincerely thank you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly to book your next stay or let me know when you have booked again and I will personally inspect your room to make sure you have a comfortable stay with zero disappointments.

We strive to be the best and as your home away from home you deserve nothing less!

Best,

Kstone
kayla.stonehi@gmail.com
or
tuss.hamptonfd@gmail.com

Reviewed 19 February 2020

We loved our stay. Quick check in and out. Staff was very helpful kind and inviting! We dont have to be in the middle of downtown with all the noise it perfectly located right in the middle! We will be back!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
tussshamptonfd, Liz at Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 12 February 2020

We book rooms for our staff all over the region. We use the Hilton app to book the room and check in so that employees don’t have to use their own credit cards. In many cases, the employee doesn’t have a credit card to use. This is the only Hilton property where I have to stop what I’m doing, Complete a credit card approval form, and then FAX it to the hotel. Seriously, no email? Not a fan of this property and will not book it again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tussshamptonfd, Front Desk at Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Reviewed 9 February 2020

This is a very nice place to stay, it was quiet and clean. We didn't use the pool but it was clean. The staff is very professional and friendly. The breakfast was great. We will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tussshamptonfd, Front Desk at Hampton Inn Tulsa-Sand Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your excellent review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.