All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannice breakfastbeautiful lodgehot tubwafflesnext morninglobbysaunatvrvgravyhallwaysink
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I had a reservation and knew I would be arriving late so I called. They were so helpful about making sure the night staff were aware. When we arrived (@ 2am) the desk clerk made sure we had a quick and smooth check-in. The only problem I had was the next morning I called down for a late check-out since we got in so late (check-out is 11am and I called at 10:30) and had a do not disturb sign on the door but housekeeping knocked and came on in @ 11 am.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Service was good, bed was comfy, food was tasty! It was a great nights sleep with no outside noise. Loved that there was no light coming in from under the door from hallway. Checkout was very pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 April 2018

The staff were very friendly. The pub had great pizza and wings. We were stranded at the motel, due to wildfires, but they made our stay enjoyable. I highly recommend staying there. Price was ok. 4 stars.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I enjoyed my stay here. The front desk woman was very friendly, the room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable. Not much else to say. I find Americinn to be very well managed and fairly priced.

Room Tip: Top floor away from traffic is mybrule if possible
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

The room was ok, but the internet connection was horrible. The speed was super slow and it would get disconnected 5 times a minute. There was no breakfast in the morning because the night clerk had disappeared.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business