All reviews front desk waffles staff was very friendly will stay there again hot breakfast great place to stay sausage weight room indoor pool and hot tub usb ports easy access fitness center excellent price college town smelled great making sure coffee pot
Reviewed 21 May 2018

If you're attending an event in Stillwater and the hotels there are booked up, the short drive to Perry is worth it. The hotel is a clean, newish, and quiet place. The rooms are average small hotel chain size. We were pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Microtel W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Perry, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Brandy B.,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham in Perry, OK. As you mentioned we are in close proximity to Stillwater, OK home of the Oklahoma State University Cowboys, Go Pokes! We are just a short drive away and that makes our hotel a great choice to avoid the college town traffic and still visit or attend the events in Stillwater. We have an amazing staff that are all dedicated to providing a clean beautiful property to all our guests. Again, we appreciate your feedback from your stay and invite you to continue staying with us as your preferred hotel in Perry, OK.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a great experience here. We accidentally booked for the wrong the date, but the front desk clerk (chelsea) was extremely helpfull in resolving the situation. Room was clean, rate was fair, lobby was nice, will definitely return book all future visits here. Very good bang for your buck.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Graham T.,

On behalf of our team I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham in Perry, OK. I am pleased to hear that our staff were able to accommodate you and your family with the confusion on the dates of the reservation. Chelsea is a great example of our entire team and the dedication to providing the best service that guests will receive when traveling along I-35 in Oklahoma. We are glad that you found our rates fair and property clean and nice. We invite you to stay with us again as your preferred hotel in Perry, OK.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Every staff member was eager to meet all my needs and inquiries. The lobby was bright and comfortable. The room was larger than expected and the bed and pillows were extremely comfy! I would definitely stay here again should I be back in Oklahoma.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lawrence W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Perry, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Reynie H.,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham in Perry. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we're glad to hear that you were pleasantly surprised. We have a great staff that are dedicated to going above and beyond in providing the best service to our guests and visitors. We warmly invite you to continue staying with us as your preferred hotel choice anytime you are traveling in the area.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I have stayed at Microtels many times in the past and always enjoyed my stay, so when I was looking for a room in Perrry and saw this only year old Microtel decided to stay here rather than where I usually stay. Lana at the front desk was great (the best part of my stay here). Once in the room I was disappointed at how small it was. It seemed unwelcoming-a white and gray color scheme, no full length mirror along the entire wall above the bed as I had seen in other Microtels (no full sized mirror any where in the room- just a small one above the desk and in the bathroom). Although the bed was comfortable the noise from upstairs disrupted my sleep and was annoying. I went to breakfast an hour after it opened and the hot items were only lukewarm. I spilled some waffle batter and told the front desk attendant once I found him and he said he would take care of it but he never did as long as I sat there eating breakfast-had I seen a wet rag I would have just cleaned it up myself.
On the positive side, there is an indoor pool and the location is close to the freeway.
I think my main disappointment was the smal size of the room-more like I would expect from a Motel 6 but more expensive. I like to sit and read but there was only a small utilitarian type desk chair that was not comfortable. Next time in Perry I will stay where I usually stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo