All reviews evening reception hummus cooked to order breakfast great hotel shuttle service free shuttle room suite omelet brick town rooms are spacious living area complimentary breakfast breakfast staff wonderful stay would highly recommend this hotel business trip indoor pool
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Our church traveled to OKC for a convention. I had never been to Oklahoma and was anxious to see what that part of the country was like.
This particular Embassy Suites is in downtown OKC, but on the side of downtown closest to the medical centers and hospitals.
The lobby was bright, modern and airy, The check in staff was friendly and accommodating.
The rooms were huge, clean and well kept. It was apparent that this was a relatively new hotel. Our housekeeping staff did a great job of keeping our room maintained during our four night stay.
The towels were plush and well stocked and the shower was always hot which was a welcomed change from most hotels.

The lighting left a bit to be desired in both the room and the living area but all of the appliances worked well.

I used the fitness center each morning and although small, the equipment was top notch. The pool, however, had a broken heater, (told to us by staff), and the water was really too cold to enjoy. It was never fixed during our stay.

The breakfast was one of the best I have ever had. Made to order omelets, pancakes and waffles. Cooked oatmeal, and an array of other choices. The staff kept the dining area clean and was always there to help. The evening reception was also always nice. Great munchies and a wonderful bar staff.
I ordered from the full menu twice and I must admit that the food was sub par. The wings were ok but nothing special. The french fries were great, well seasoned and always served hot, but I had a shrimp bisque one night that was just a joke. Salad shrimp in a watery tomato soup, (yuck!).

The back patio was a nice addition, but it wasn't very well maintained during our stay. I know that there were a lot of people using it, but the pillows were always in disarray, the tables were always dirty and they had a real ant problem out there.
It was great staying at a hotel with shuttle service and the shuttle staff was top notch!
Although I found the taxes to be way to high for our stay, I found the hotel to be a great value and if I am ever in OKC again, I will definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandra J
Christian H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Downtown/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Sandy O,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, it is very informative. We truly enjoyed hosting you and your group in OKC. We are very hopeful that we will get to welcome your group back next year. We appreciate your feedback on the patio and will be sure to get this area straightened out. We look forward to welcoming you back in OKC.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The hotel is in great shape with great service. I really like the room. I really the premium service and complimentary snacks and drinks. The staff was very professional and nice to me. Breakfast was good too.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Robert P,

thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience at the Embassy Suites Oklahoma City Downtown/Medical Center on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate it. We are glad that you got to enjoy one of our premium suites with the added amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back to OKC.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This hotel is a jewel! It is evident that great management has put together a prime staff of the most courteous, helpful, and professional people that I have ever seen. Room,food, service first class.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank orelius

orelius,

Thank you so much for your kind review on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate it. Our team is on all on the same page and wants to make every guest experience a great one. We will be sure to share your review with our entire staff. We look forward to welcoming you back the Embassy Suites OKC Downtown/Medical Center.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed 4-8 June 2018, building and rooms are clean and quiet. Check in was a breeze and digital key is very intuitive. Front desk customer service was on point. Breakfast was great and plentiful, dining are was clean and pleasant, dining staff possessed great customer service skills. This was a fantastic stay and I highly recommend over the Meridian way location where I am currently staying (review coming upon my exit). There is an obvious leadership difference between the two facilities, again that review will is forthcoming upon my departure. Thanks for a great stay, my only pinch point was the $12 daily parking fee as it is not covered nor secure but location to brick town and access to roads is fantastic.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank seanmitzic

seanmitzic,

Thanks for taking the time to post about your experience, we truly appreciate it. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and service. Our daily goal is to exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to OKC.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

My husband and I decided to stay close to home for our one year anniversary, we're from Texas. We arrived on Friday evening and check in was very quick and easy, I didn't get the lady's name that checked us in but she was very sweet and inviting. When we got up to our room we had a complementary bottle of champagne, 2 glasses and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. The room was very clean and nice. We went down stairs to check out the menu in the restaurant where we met Lindsey. After sitting down and looking over the menu my husband decided he wanted fried chicken instead, Lindsey offered to go talk to the chef to see if he could make it for him although it wasn't on the menu. My husband declined, it wasn't worth the hassle but we were so grateful she tried to go over and beyond for us. The following day we went downstairs for the evening drinks and Lindsey was the server, there was a wedding going on and it was pretty busy but Lindsey was as polite and helpful as she was the day before even though it was pretty hectic. Overall we had a great weekend and great Stay. Very nice hotel and people! Special thank to Lindsey for being so helpful our entire stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lesha86
Christian H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Downtown/Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Lesha86,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your Anniversary, we are so glad to be able to paly a role. Our team prides itself on providing exceptional service and exceeding our guests expectations. We will be sure to recognize Lindsey for a job well done. Thank you for posting about your experience on Trip Advisor.