US$164
US$139
AC Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Baymont by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$133
  • Breakfast included
US$188
US$135
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$176
US$89
US$71
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$67
Hotwire.com
Reviews (1 708)
1 708 results
1 170
1 170
All reviewsthe red piano barpark avenue grillhistoric hotellobby barheart of downtownbeautiful lobbycorner roomroom servicewithin walking distancewonderful hotelvalet parkingvalet servicebrick townbreakfast buffetconvention centerbusiness tripfront desk staff
14 - 19 of 1 708 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We reserved 2 nights at the truly historic place ( please, google it-so cool how many famous stayed and fortunate and unfortunate history). We’re flying from Denver and arriving with no problem but as soon I sent my car away and walked inside ( my wife was checking in) was told that no room available. What? Reservation that we have? “ Oh, please don’t worry- we will send you just one block down to Court Yard M..t, absolutely no charge for you” sir ( like they did not ever charged my card 2 weeks ago?) They said that room was “trashed” and nothing available. Hm..I was tired and did not want to arguing . We went to Marriott- what a “gem”(1.5 stars at the most) I would stay there if I want to save money, and why we had to try to get to Hilton and nowhere else- why people have choices of better hotels and pays more for that? As soon we got to Court yard room with 2 beds (as opposed to one king- was other of our requests, no view accept humangues HVIC UNITS and way too loud. I called back to Hilton, they promised to have room next day and “even” upgrade to the suite- who cares- damage done! They did as promised but it was so inconvenient next day to move “again”. I have to rush back to one hotel to move our belongings to the other. Good effort but way too late.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at this facility to attend a conference at the Cox Convention Center. The location made my coming and going at different times of the day and night easily accessible. The beds were very comfortable and I had a sense of

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are looking for a memorable experience, the Skirvin is a must stay! From the grand entrance, to the breathtaking rooms, your stay will be amazing. The beds are the most comfortable in the business! They feel as though you are sleeping on a puffy white cloud.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On a recent business trip to Dallas Ft Worth I decided to get away with a 2 day visit to Oklahoma City.
The drive was 3 hours,, relatively easy with some interesting scenic views.

I stayed at the Skriven Hilton in downtown OKC and it was outstanding - friendly staff, a small yet well furnished room, great food, and easy parking in nearby garages and on the street - it was the weekend.

I visited the national memorial and museum - something every American should do. I was particularly moved by the memorabilia families left to represent their loved ones.

I then went to an OKC Dodgers game in Bricktown which I enjoyed much.
The many statues of players such as Mickey Mantle and Bobby Mercer added to the stadium’s atmosphere.

I ate at Bricktopia (across the street from the Stadium) had Fish and Chips an a beer for approximately $15 - good food at a good price. While eating I enjoyed watching people play miniature golf and others taking boat ride on a canal running next to the stadium.

Thus, if visiting DFW on a business trip and want Ming a short easy break consider OKC - stay at the Skriven and take inall that Bricktown has to offer - you won’t be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Skirvin is in a good location downtown, but is in need of updating.
The staff is very helpful, but the rooms and mechanical systems need work. I would not plan on staying at this Hilton facility again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear dwightvaughn,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback, and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with your guest room. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us. We will take your comments into consideration as we are always looking to improve our guest experience. Safe Travels.