Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
US$240
US$233
  • Restaurant
US$164
US$145
  • Pool
Sleep Inn Meridian I-40(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$154
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
US$169
US$160
  • Pool
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$100
Hotels.com
US$106
US$96
Governors Suites Hotel(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$111
All reviewsquail springsroom was cleanpool and hot tubrestaurants and shoppingstay there againnext morningwaffleshot breakfasthotel is locatedbiscuits and gravynice staydesk clerkstaff was friendlyparking lotconvenient locationfree breakfastihop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2018

My kids (ages 6 and 8) and I stayed here for two nights on a mini spring break trip. They both really enjoyed their stay (as did I) and even commented on how much they liked the hotel several times. We swam in the pool both nights and the water was a comfortable temperature. There were always towels available. We did not use the hot tub so I can't comment on that. We also ate breakfast at the hotel both mornings and there were enough choices to make all three of us happy. We stayed on the third floor (room 318) and it was clean and near the elevator, however being near the elevator didn't make it a noisy room so that was very nice. The rooms have a microwave and mini fridge, which makes traveling with kids much easier. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed during the week (M-W) in room 318.....it was close to the elevator, but I didn't notice any loud noises
1  Thank Colport
Reviewed 20 March 2018

The guest rooms at this site were clean and comfortable, however the hall carpets were visibly in need of cleaning and the stairwells were littered with garbage

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We were looking for a room in Oklahoma City that was pet friendly, with an indoor swimming pool.This hotel was very comfortable for our family of 4 (plus 1 dog). We had 2 Queen Sized Beds and there was plenty of room. It was very clean and smelled nice.The pool was wonderful. Our kids had a great time playing in it. The hotel is very close to many places to eat and many fun activities in the area. We would definitely stay there again! Breakfast was also very nice with sausage, eggs, cereals, waffles and sweet rolls. Really a very nice place and affordable.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while traveling for a softball tournament. Booked through booking.com and bc booking doesn't require a card, I had the hotel call me twice asking for my card info to hold my room or they would cancel my reservation. Gave it the first time, but they didn't put into the system so they called a 2nd time a few hours later. So that was kind of annoying. However, the room was very clean & beds were comfortable. Breakfast was ok. We were on the 2nd floor & we could hear the people walking around on the floor above us. But after a long day of games, it wasn't a big deal as we were so tired we immediately fell asleep. Price was good & the location was great. IHOP next door & quail springs mall was across the road, along with other restaurants. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family