“Good Thai But Not Amazing”
Review of Charm

Charm
Ranked #226 of 1 758 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Thai
Description: phone 405 792 2153
Description: phone 405 792 2153
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The house soup is basically a cabbage and veggie soup and it was just okay. It tasted like a beef broth was the base.

The Thai Tea was excellent and they poured the parts without stirring and the effect was lovely.

We had the Monday special with Panang Curry, Pad Thai, and egg roll. The Pad Thai was sweeter than I like, but I find that to be true in Oklahoma-Thai restaurants in general. The curry was very good.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Charm is a very small and charming Thai restaurant which serves excellent food. Great menu of many delicious Thai items. Love the Tom Kha soup! Curries are wonderful! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We've been to Charm three times now. The first time was when they first opened. There was one waitress and it was extremely slow to get your food and be served. We chalked this up to being new so, we tried a second time. It was super packed that time and again there was one waitress and slow service. But we figured, okay you're swamped so maybe that's the problem. Well, we went back a third time with family members. The food was good and hot and did not take too long to come out. So I'd give the food a 4/5. What kills me though is that they still have only 1 server. There was one table there when we walked in. Still it took over 5 minutes to come take our drink order. She was super unhappy and it was painful to watch her gloomily take our order. I think we got her to smile maybe once or twice the whole time we were there. She just was not very friendly. So, long story short, food is good, atmosphere is cozy and nice, but waitstaff is in dire need of enthusiasm and a happy attitude. Not sure if I'll be back...third time was NOT the charm.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

I had planned to go to another Thai restaurant for lunch but ending up coming here; which was actually quite out of my way for my lunch hour. I am so glad I made the trip. It is in a small strip mall type place right beside a Peruvian restaurant. The dining area is quite small but comfortable. I was greeted quickly and seated. They do offer lunch specials but I was in the mood for pad thai so I ordered it with shrimp at a level 4 and a small order of fried spring rolls. I found the spring rolls very tasty and I enjoyed the sauce which was called plum sauce, thought it was different than what I have had at different places. The pad thai was delicious and spiced appropriately. I will probably give level 5 a try next time. The shrimp were plump and delicious. One of the better pad thai's I've had. I will eagerly visit this location again for lunch. Highly recommended.

1  Thank flyingradish
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Delicious authentic Thai cuisine like no other we have found in the OKC area. The service was great even though it got busier as the night progressed. This is a very small and quaint restaurant in a very unsuspecting area. So glad we gave this place a try. We will be back, without a doubt.