“White Queso!”
Review of The Lazy Donkey

The Lazy Donkey
Ranked #21 of 155 Restaurants in Moore
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place has the best white queso. While its not free, its worth it. The food came out hot and fresh, large portions for a good price. I would come back and eat again.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We stopped in after a training we had. It happened to be 3.99 margarita night. My friends enjoyed the margaritas. They were expecting watered down drinks, and were pleasantly surprised that they were not. Our food arrived quickly and HOT. They have several combo plates, so you can be sure to find something. Don't be turned off by the outside. This was a great find.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I just happened to see this place while driving by and decided the name should make it either a great place to eat or hell on Earth. I was wrong in reality it was just average. I ordered the Lazy Donkey burrito, chips, and the special Hot salsa. The burrito was good, not awesome but tasty. The chips were fresh and the regular salsa was good and the HOT was very good in both flavor and kick. My server was attentive without being in the way. I had a nice meal but there is no real draw for me to return making a special trip. I would eat here again if I am nearby.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Our daughter had bewn telling us about this place so we tried it out.
the onions and peppers are sliced nice and thin, most of the pepper seeds are removed.
i had the carnitas. Lots of meat, nicely done, big chunks, great taste.
My wife had the enchiladas del mar. GREAT sauce over them, good enchiladas.
We will be back.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The food is decent, but your set up is minimum. Most comes with corn chips, queso, salsa, relish, pico, flour/corn tortillas, and spicy salsa, or the places we frequent anyways. Here, you get salsa and chips, everything you pay for and its not cheap, I paid $9 for queso that my jerk husband gave away. Yeah, sorry, still bitter over that.

Their carnitas are pretty good, not cooked the same each time, we liked it enough he got me to go again, wasn't as good the second time, no, I didn't get the queso, still bitter over last time. The food is different than your usual Mexican restaurant, I do recommend it just because of that. There is even a dish served inside have a pineapple, looked interesting.

Good luck in getting more tortillas if you get some with your meal or order with your setup. I think they believe they should only have to give 5 tortillas per table, every time we went, that was what we got regardless of the order and wanting more meant a 15-20min wait, the night we tried fajitas was a LONG night.