“Fairly good mexican food.”

Salas Urban Cantina
Ranked #30 of 206 Restaurants in Lawton
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Taco Tuesday is a great day to drop by and have a meal of three crispy tacos. Food is generally good, but they do have off days. Lunch specials are reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Restaurant has been in Lawton for decades and moved to the new location, built from the ground up just recently(last 1-2 years} The menu is great food value is good, you won't leave hungry. The wait staff is very good helpful and act like they truly enjoy working there

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There were so many great choices on the menu we couldn't decide and asked our waitress for recommendations.... she was great. Everything was delicious. The house made chips were amazing, they said they were bottomless but we never got close....everytime they came by they brought refills of everything. Fantastic service.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

The atmosphere and staff were awesome. The dish I chose wasn't a good choice for me, but I intend to go back and order something different next time. The chips and salsa were perfect.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I can’t even express how much my family loves this establishment. We used to just go on Tuesday for Taco special but now it’s almost a daily trend... no matter what it’s at least 3 times a week!!! The taco dinner is my favorite during the week... but on weekends it’s the steak, enchiladas and pretty much anything else.... Tony is always very welcoming and we have really enjoyed getting to know Julia!!! They have the best Cinco de Mayo party around (which we always attend) I’ve held a party here (20ppl) and just did date nights. It’s always been fabulous!!! Thank you guys for giving Lawton something sooooo great!!!

Been to Salas Urban Cantina? Share your experiences!