US$121
SpringHill Suites
US$88
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
Home Away Suites Enid(Enid)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$73
US$126
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelmorning breakfastbreakfast staffrecommend this hotelrooms were very cleanwell taken carebusiness centerfamily membersnext morningcookiesa great stayother hotelsthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlyplace to stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I slept for 10 hours! A little road noise in the rooms with odd numbers but I don't think this would be audible in the even number rooms. Beds were amazing. Savannah was awesome at check in.and even made a restaurant recommendation.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for posting this review. It makes us happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and extra happy to see you rested well. I don't have a Savannah working here, but I looked up your time of arrival and my new front desk clerk assisted you, and her name is Shannon.
We hope you are back this way sometime so you can try out the even numbered rooms.

Have a great Summer
Best Wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You are not advised that a charge is put on your card for "incidentals>" This is not reflected in your receipt. I found out because my card sends me a notice of charges. I was told that the surcharge will be credited back in a few days. This is a major inconvenience as I had to call the hotel & the card company to ask what was going on. Additionally, I will have to check the card again in a few days to make sure the surcharge is credited back. I will ask the "surcharge" question from now on before I commit to a room. This is not the way to treat customers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

I apologize that we fell short of your expectations. Hotels apply the incidental amount at check in when your card is pre-authorized. This charge is usually $25.00. We do this to make it more convenient for our guest who want to charge items from our sweet shop or send laundry to the dry cleaners.

Again, I apologize that this was not explained to you at check in and I will make sure my team is aware of this.

We would be delighted a chance to make this up to you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You can always count on Hampton to have clean rooms that are spacious and comfortable. Most folks are non-smokers, but for us smokers, it's a blessing to find a Hampton that still has smoking rooms and they're always nicer than the older hotel chains that offer smoking rooms. Thank you Hampton for keeping us in mind.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and we appreciate your loyalty to the brand. Hearing the praises of our guest make us very happy! Our guest are our #1 priority and we want to make you feel at home every time you visit.

Please visit us the next time you are in Enid.

Kind Regards,
Mary Hornberger

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Staff is top notch. Always clean. Staff is friendly and helpful.
I stay here for business and leisure, we use the conference room for meetings and it's always set up and cleaned properly.
Room's are clean and quiet, beds comfortable.
Breakfast is better than most add water get breafast.
Highly recommend staying here when visiting Enid America

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay in our hotel. I apologize I haven't responded sooner. I was thrilled to read your praises!

Again, Thank you for the feedback and the loyalty to our brand.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We stay in a Hampton inn at least weekly with my husband's work. This room was beyond nasty!! No wash cloths, hair all over the bathroom and I am not positive the bed had been changed!! I HOPE it was a make up stain on the sheets!! It could have been a very nice hotel if it hadn't been dirty!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Honestly I was shocked to read this review! It doesn't sound like our hotel at all, and I truly apologize! I am just a loss for words.

Please allow us another opportunity to serve you and make this right

Regards,