“Best all you can eat Catfish in East OKC”

Bandana Red's Grill
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Choctaw
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great place for Friday fish or BBQ... We've enjoyed coming here for several years. If you work at Tinker AFB or the vicinity you must come eat here... you'll likely meet someone you know...it's a well kept secret.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Friday night is all you can eat catfish! It's amazing, lightly breaded, fresh, hot catfish!! The sides are great too, baked potato, coke slaw, my favorites!! Service is excellent as well. We go there every Friday night we are in the area!!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

they opened a second location in Shawnee which went out of business but they have great pancakes.. hard to find but well worth it

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Food is okay. Service could be better. It's like they are always short handed. It's close to home and fairly quick if ordering out.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Bandanna Red's is located on a corner sharing a parking lot with an auto shop. As one approaches the intersection, the presence of the eating establishment is not obvious. So, we only stopped there because my Mother in Law requested the visit. Am I glad she did. She told us that Bandanna Red's had good fish, but not being much of a fish eater, I anticipated eating Chicken Fried Steak or Fried Chicken. It was a Friday,"All you can eat" fish night and as we looked looked at the menu the waitress came by and offered us a sample of their catfish. We took it just to be polite, but as we began to nibble on the samples, we found them delicious. The dinner came with fried catfish, Cole slaw, and a choice of sides. I,the non-fish eater, ignored my sides and ate catfish until I was about to pop. The fish was quite meaty compared to other restaurant catfish I had eaten. Then my wife noticed that they had home made pies in our favorite flavors of Chocolate Cream and Coconut Cream, so we stuffed a little more food in our mouths. The pie was great!

So the place we almost missed, was clean, had great service, and excellent food; a most enjoyable dinning experience. Don't blink or you will miss this diamond in the rough.