“If you're hungry, this is the place for you.”
Review of Jake's Rib

Jake's Rib
Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Chickasha
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you get a sliced beef sandwich and an order of curly fries, you'll be full for days. Everything I've eaten there has been good. My only bad experience was when I got overcharged.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dad took me here last Saturday for lunch. We both got the ribs platter, but I never expected it would be so much food! The hushpuppies were awesome as were the mashed potatoes. We had enough leftover between the 2 of us for dinner that night. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

family stopped there on way home from vacation.there service was top notch super friendly. I have never been to a bbq place were you get so much food for your money. I felt like everything was good except for there ribs there plain and are Definitely not fall off the bone or bite through.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Grandaughter was playing softball in Chickasha Saturday April 28th. Some wanted to go there, I said I hope it was better than my last visit. Chopped brisket sandwich wasn't fit to eat. several of the girl's were complaining later of upset stomachs from their meals. So that was the final straw and doing this review to save others from a wasted meal.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Jakes is a standard BBQ place with the usual offerings. Nothing off the menu tastes exceptional BUT the portions are sized for obese fat lazy people which translates into being a great value for large families. Our family of six will order only three full meals and the other three order sides. We always end up taking food to go home.