“MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!”
Review of El Rancho Grande

El Rancho Grande
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Went to El Rancho Grande this evening and went away so full and happy that it's nap time!!!! My wife had the Fajita salad and it was wonderful, my daughter who is generally at lite eater, joined the clean plate club, which I am guessing that obviously means she loved it , I had the Fajitas Texanas which is a combination of shrimpy,steak, chicken and peppers and onions DELICIOUS, Very quick and friendly service , not to mention a huge margarita and beer list.

Thank you El Rancho Grande!!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We had eaten at the location near Huber Heights and never realized there were other locations! We were staying in Centerville and discovered that there was one there. Service and food were excellent. We would have enjoyed the patio if hadn't started to shower which pushed us indoors!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Came here with my daughter and her roommates from UD and they love it here. Great location with a nice outside patio. The food was very authentic and the atmosphere was great. Prices are very reasonable. We had 8 for dinner with a few drinks and our bill was just over $100 so I was very happy about that!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

What can I say? Food came to the table fast and yes, it was delicious. My daughter had to wait for me and they were kind to her. I had a taco and it had enough meat that was well seasoned. The flan tastes home made- delicious. They have coffee but no tea. Staff was fast and efficient. Ole!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My favorite go to place. The food is always good and the atmosphere is wonderful. Good for family dinners or out with friends. Best Margaritas in town.