“Overpriced and Underwhelming”

Garretts Mill Diner
Ranked #16 of 79 Restaurants in Stow
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I love to eat out for breakfast. It's my favorite meal to go out for. I was completely underwhelmed by the quality and taste of this breakfast as was the rest of my family. Too many better places in the area for me to ever come back.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

A Sunday morning brunch with a friend: Had some great options of typical breakfast foods and some unusual choices. I had the Corned Beef Hash which was tasty, and different since it was shaved CB, not cubed or shredded. The scones you get complimentary are very delicious. They have some GF options like toast and are conscious of those who can't eat it. There seemed to be a lot of servers for the small dining space. Most people seemed to be pleased with their meals and the chef cooks close by and talks with the customers (I think was the owner). Would go back to try some of the other options. Next to Rockne's as my GPS tried to take me somewhere else.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I almost missed this restaurant as it's tucked away in a strip mall, but I'm glad I didn't miss it. Their menu boasts about their pancakes and they live up to the hype. Delicious! The waffle was perfect, crispy and moist. Don't miss out on the crispy bacon. Our wonderful server also brought a sample of blueberry scone which was also incredibly delicious.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Brian is a very personable owner and wants to please his customers. The food is excellent. The corn beef hash is great and not available in most diners. The pancakes and omelets are the best I have very eaten.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Tried out this diner with mom today. We split the Corned Beef breakfast meal. It was delicious and plenty for 2. It comes with corned beef and potatoes, 3 eggs ( we chose scrambled) , and toast. They happily put it on two plates for us. My daughter had the waffle and it was yummy as well. I might have liked my potatoes cooked a bit longer but overall, delicious. I also saw that they will have fish during lent for dinner. The staff was very nice and we will be returning !