Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
US$74
View deal
US$79
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/14
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$74
Hotels.comUS$79
Agoda.comUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Our shower didn`t have enough pressure to wash your hair without standing under it for a long time to get it done. Our t.v. remote wouldn`t work right..The room needed some work done too it ....I guess if you just need a place to sleep for a night it will work....

Room tip: I had a king non smoking.. Needed to have some work done on it..
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

OK here on business and as far as South Point goes, not much to choose from. Mr Petal is very nice and helpful, but avoid the Lady of the Manor at all cost. She is very rude, confrontational and will accuse you of lying if you have a problem with anything. This property has great potential, it definitely needs alot of work. You get what you pay for and I have no problem with that, but I think customer service improvements will go a long way in the future.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Joseph F S
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

This was the worst ever reserved rooms for rooms for our Brothers Funeral which was right straight across the street and we got there we ordered the rooms for 2 adults 1 child and we got the room for one person had to pay extra money on top of the money that was already taking off my card and we was in rooms that stumped one room had mold in it in the curtains and all the curtains were falling down all rooms were destroyed do my lifestyle recommend that nobody ever stays at this Motel the people were very rude to us they took cash money to put in her pocket I do believe and we ask for extra towels because of towels that you get from this Motel is only enough to wipe dishes with not even wipe your body with they told us that they could not give us no more towels it was a worst experience ever had to go get more toilet paper cuz when we first got there there was no toilet paper dust was terrible spiders all over in the rooms it was just the creepiest Motel night ever the worst money ever spent my life

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank YolondaE3
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I along with my grand daughter (3) had to stay in the hotel for a week while my doublewide was being delivered and setup. Our keycard wouldn't work day to day. We had to go to the office to have it reset daily. After the FOURTH time the owners got pissy with us and said we were to blame. We were told not to keep it in our wallets or near our cellphone which we did not after we were told the first time. They still continued to blame us. This hotel is really not our first choice but for the weekly rate we thought how bad could it be...well the floors are filthy, there are no towels.. we got one roll of toilet paper at the beginning of the week and requested more which was never brought and we had to buy our own. We ended up bringing our own towels and wash clothes in from our own home because they wouldn't bring us any. There is absolutely NO housekeeping. I asked them to sweep the floor on the fourth day and when I returned that evening it had not been done. The mini fridge had mold in it which I had to bleach clean myself. There was no trash pickup.. we had to take it to the dumpster ourselves. The sheets on the bed are stained. So I'm advising anyone thinking of staying here do not waste your money! This place is a dump!!!!!

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank Star W
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

This has got to be the worst motel I've been in! My family drive for 7 hours when we made it in, tiered and just wanted to rest, we rented this motel for a week. Looked online and had good reviews.... Wrong..it was a lie, the room smelled of rotten feet and smoke.no refunds the manager said..so I'm stuck..woke up the next morning and bites were all over my son. I called the manager for at least a room switch..I will look he said, but that's all we got. I went and bought bleach, and scrubbed the room .but my son continues to be but by something..to say the least..we left..don't stay here! Unless you don't care about your health..this place is nasty!!!!!!!

Date of stay: September 2015