All reviews fitness center business trip complimentary breakfast nice hotel room was clean breakfast area oatmeal convenient location sausage staff was friendly national park stayed one night next morning road trip indoor pool hot tub memories
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is an older HI in a quiet area. Breakfast was ok, but had fewer options than other places we have stayed and the cereal seemed rather stale. The ice machine on the third floor didn’t work and the elevator was slow. There was a definite sour/musty smell in our room, but the room was otherwise clean and comfortable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Cathy H, Manager at Hampton Inn Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Andy,Thank you for taking the time to writes us a review. I do apologies for the inconvenience from the guest service agent poor customer service skills. At Hampton Inn we thrive to keep our guest 100% satisfied and the fact we fell short I am sincerely sorry. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Long story short,the staff member on duty that night was lazy and very rude. We requested wash rags and he gave us hand towels to wash with(per the next day staff they had plenty of wash rags). I requested a crib when I initially booked the room,he argued with me and told me I did not. It was like pulling teeth to get a crib and to get him to bring it to our room. The breakfast was not the best,the person cooking had on workout attire,really long hair but did not wear a hair net. The sausage patties were not cooked throughly,she brought out uncooked oatmeal and sat it in the pot. Overall the family getaway was a disaster. The hotel did seem fairly clean and it was pretty quiet. I would never stay here again due to the service of the one staff member. The morning staff was friendly and did seem attentive to our concerns and she did inform the managaer. The manager offered to issue a refund. I have not seen it in my bank account yet but I do hope that the manager is a person of their word and I get a refund.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Minesh S, Manager at Hampton Inn Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Mrs. Smith we apologize for this unacceptable experience. We have taken action to insure this behavior will never occur again. We are glad that our morning front desk associate was accommodating and attentive to your concerns. We at Hampton strive to reach every guests 100% guaranteed satisfaction, and we hope to redefine your view of us at your next stay. We have confirmed your refund and hope to see you again! Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My wife, son, and I stayed here for 2 nights June 22-24. We were in town for a camp my son was attending. The rooms are nice and clean. The hotel is quiet. The complimentary breakfast is good. The staff is friendly.
There is literally nothing within walking distance of this hotel, so you will have to drive a ways for dining, shopping, entertainment, etc.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We enjoyed your stay as much as you did, we hope to hear those camp songs again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This hotel was a good place to stay. Informed staff that water or a drink was spilled on floor at elevator but after 14 hours it still was not addressed. Hotel lost power which was not hotels fault but after power was restored the phones, internet, and TV were still not working after 12 hours. I mentioned this at checkout and no explanation or reduction to bill was offered. I only got a statement “we are sorry”. Staff was not friendly at check in or check out.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Cathy H, Manager at Hampton Inn Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Steven, While I wish, you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it’s apparent in this case, we fell short. At the time, you were staying with us, I am sorry that our staff had feld to keep floors dry the safety of our guests is a priority and such service is an unavoidable necessity that should have been better explained. As for the poor guest service agent he will be dealt with swiftly. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that your breakfast will be on time and your towels will be plentiful. I would be happy to make your reservation personally and and see to it that you enjoy the experience that so many of our guests have grown so

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I simply love this hotel! What really makes this hotel special are the people that work there. I am always recognized as a returning customer by both Barbara and Manesh, and the rest of the staff ALWAYS makes me feel welcome. Their complimentary breakfast is always good and the rooms are always comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cathy H, Manager at Hampton Inn Richfield, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers. We were pleased to read you enjoy staying at are felicity. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back soon. Have a wonderful day.