Check Availability
Master Bedroom
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Amy O
Chicago, Illinois
“Look for another villa”
Reviewed 29 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

The villa was certainly spacious enough. Nice large kitchen and living room. That's where the compliments end. Oh wait, the cheap grill worked. The furniture on the inside was from the '70s one chair was missing a leg. Seat cushions were sliding off the bar chairs and three of the four rooms had full bunk beds. These weren't your normal bunk beds, made of construction steel with the top bunk just inches from you face, I cannot tell you how many times I almost knocked myself out. The mattresses were old and you all roll to the center (I don't think you back has recovered). Outside were plastic chairs and a picnic bench. All were filthy with bird droppings on everything. It took us a long time to clean them.

Some of these issues may be petty, however, when you're paying over $2,400 for days, I expected a lot more. I'll be taking this one off the list.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Hard question to answer
Liked least: the overall experience
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
26 Jun 2015
We want to thank you for your feedback, we are sorry the home fell short of your expectations. We always strive to give our customers the best possible Island experience we can. Your comments have been forwarded to out maintenance people and we are pleased to announce we will be performing some of the updates on this property in the next few days. Our main priority is to create a well maintained and comfortable atmosphere. If you ever return to the Island again please contact me directly so I can personally make sure you have a great experience.

Travellers are raving about these Put in Bay hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$225
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing