“Awesome. Highly recommend.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent food. Very authentically Italian. Prices decent and decent service. Would definitely come back.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (143)

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

The prices are a little on the higher end but worth the price. If you go here you have to get the garlic bread with cheese on it, a whole loaf is $4 and was the best thing I ate! They serve all sorts of wine and have a tasting menu. I did have to call ahead due to them not having much seating, but didn’t have a long wait. The pizza was tasty and filling and the salads tasted fresh.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 21 November 2020 via mobile

Amazing pizza and subs. Maybe avoid the pastas. But absolutely the best locally owned place in Piqua.

Reviewed 21 November 2020

3 Joe's is by far the best restaurant my hubby & I have been to in several years, and that's over several states. We just happened on to it while traveling to Piqua to shop. It's right along US 36. Easy to get to and looked good from the exterior so we went in. So glad we did!

Hubby had the special of the day, a sausage and rigatoni dish which he really enjoyed. I had the pasta beppo! YUM! I highly recommend this! The sauce on this pasta beppo is just lovely. Creamy and seasoned just right. Pasta was done al dente, not over-cooked and mushy. The salad was generous and I shared with him. Plenty! Didn't intend to do this but worked out just right.

Our server was very knowledgeable and answered questions and was very generous with her time considering that they were very busy plus trying to accommodate the virus restrictions. The garlic bread that comes with your meal is also delicious btw. My glass of chardonnay was cool and crisp and for a house wine, very good indeed. Honestly, I can't think of anything negative to say about 3 Joe's. As I said, best restaurant we've been to in years. Highly recommend.

BTW ... that's some stupid questions Tripadvisor is asking below ... nothing pertaining to the food there really ...

Reviewed 4 November 2020

Today I ordered lunch to go from this restaurant. I called in my order ahead of time as I had business in that vicinity and was going swing by and bring it back to work. I actually ordered for myself and a colleague.
Here is what happened:
I ordered two
Grilled Chicken Salad with Garlic Bread
13.00
All-natural grilled chicken breast served over chopped iceberg lettuce topped with diced spring onion, diced egg, provolone cheese & bacon.
I told the lady who was taking my order that we are both on Keto diets and wondered if there could be any substitutes for the bread. She said, flatly, "no substitutes." I then asked if there was a lunch-sized portion. She said, flatly, "no only one size." At this point, I was a little offended by her tone of voice but figured she was just busy. I said okay, and then said since I don't want the sides on either salad can I have a discount. Again she said, "no discounts." I was thinking okay then, I just go ahead and get it regardless. She proceeds to ask if I want to add potatoes skins! (Not Keto friendly-maybe isn't familiar, no big deal.) She asked when I would like it and I said ASAP and she said, ok we don't open until 11:00 so that is when it will be ready. I said, Okay, thank you, and as she was hanging up the phone. She says to her coworkers, she was not very nice! I heard her loud and clear. I was a little upset and thought I should cancel that order. Then I thought no I'll mention the faux pas when I pick up my food. My 23.00 dollar salads. The young lady at the register was polite and got my order. I asked who had taken my order on the telephone. She said, get this, "the owner!" I asked to speak to her. I explained that I had heard her and that I was not mean, just trying to order what I wanted for lunch. Her only response was, "okay, thank you."

The owner talks rudely about a customer and gets caught and she can't even apologize or admit that she shouldn't have done that. Maybe say, sorry I was having a bad day, or what can I do to make it up. Nope, nothing. Really, what a poor example for customer service and your employees. I most likely will not return.

I have already told this story to two people, so that's just not good advertising. Unbelievable