All reviews state park punderson manor outdoor pool inviting fireplace screened in porch next morning guest rooms adirondack chairs view of the lake a lovely stay beautiful room standard room staff was friendly served by friendly lobby area haunted pans
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome relaxing getaway. Cabin was nice and it was great for the family. I should have brought sleds. Walking the beach as watching the ice fisherman was a blast. Serenity and peace. Can’t wait until it warms up.

Stayed: March 2018
Michael L, General Manager at Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Hi Richard,
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Definitely check out the park in the warmer months. Punderson has something to offer all year round. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Spending in the Chaucer Room in the historic wing of the lodge was a most satisfying experience. Retiring to the room after a gathering with friends at one of the nearby, comfortably equipped cabins, I found the spiral staircase to the period decorated room comfortable and most enjoyable. Rumors of haunts added to the atmosphere of the room. Breakfast the next morning was delicious, served by friendly folks, at a most reasonable price. I look forward to next year’s soirée...as I did for this—and previous year’s frolics!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I love going to Punderson. We go twice a year every year for a conference and it is always very pleasant while were there. The room and board is a little pricey but other than that I love coming here!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We enjoyed our first overnight visit to Punderson Manor this past Saturday. The manor was cozy and charming and we loved sitting in the rockers in front of the fireplace just off the lobby. Our beds were comfortable and the in room refrigerator was perfect for our wine and drinks. The kids loved swimming in the indoor pool which is beautiful surrounded by floor to ceiling windows that showcases the beautiful winter scenery and lakeside area. The dining room did not disappoint, providing a gorgeous view of snow falling over the lake while we enjoyed a hot breakfast that provided generous portions. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We did not have a chance to visit the sledding hill but will be sure to do so during our next visit. Our kids enjoyed learning about the history of the manor, along with the ghost stories and enjoyed doing a little amateur ghost hunting on Saturday night. Great stay at a great price!

Room Tip: Hotel has a lot of steps, call front desk about ADA rooms prior to booking. Overall, entire hotel is charming.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Michael L, General Manager at Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Hi,
Thank you for your kind words. Please come back again soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I was on a business trip and was looking for a comfortable, affordable, and relaxing place to stay for a few days. I found all of this at Punderson Manor. As it turned out the facility was practically empty of guests as it was a very cold week with some snow. My room was comfortable and clean much like you can find at most mid priced hotels. What made it special was a large indoor heated pool, which I used; a cozy fireplace in the lobby with rocking chairs that I sat at many nights reading a boob; and the restaurant that serve very nice meals at a good price. The Manor is located in a state park that has many outdoor activities, even in the winter, but I did not use them, though it does has some beautiful views over the lake.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Michael L, General Manager at Punderson Manor Lodge and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Hi,
We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Please keep us in mind when you return to the area. We would be honored to serve you again.