US$135
US$155
US$132
Hampton.com
US$141
All reviewsroom was cleanno frillsrooms are smalloff the highwaythe ohio turnpikeantique malllong tripfit the billa king size bedbob evansfront desk clerkgreat rateone night staystaff was friendlyconvenient locationnight's sleepflat screen tv
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I stay in the area a few times a month for business and I always stay at the Red Roof Inn. The front desk is always nice and always have a great smile on. When Jamie is working we can talk like we are best friends and not just as customer. I always feel welcomed here. I have the option of staying at any of the hotels in the area and I always pick here too stay. Rooms are always clean, plenty of parking space and great staff. Thank you guys I appreciate everything that you do and keep up the great work Jamie and making me feel welcomed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Property! I will be sure to share your great comments with Jamie, I know she will be thrilled that you took the time to recognize her personally. She is definitely a great asset to our team.

I'm also pleased to hear of all the choices you have when staying in the area you pick Red Roof Inn-Maumee. It is because of great and loyal guests like you that makes us enjoy our jobs.

Again, thanks for the great feedback.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I needed one nights accom while I was passings through. I’d booked online and had mucked up the dates. The lady at reception found the booking and corrected it and nicely allocated me a room.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. What more does one need ?
The room was an interior one and while the corridor smelt a little funky, the room itself was fine.

Would stay again in similar circumstances. Good value for the price.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

John,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest review. I appreciate the high marks. This being said, I apologize for smell issue you experienced in the hallways. I have shared this review with my executive housekeeper and I assure you we will rectify the corridor issue.

I'm pleased to hear our front desk was able to fix the reservation mix up and get you a room. Hope to see you next time your in the area!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at several Red Roofs and always with my competition dog, and I have to say that this is one of the best, right from the friendly front desk people to Heather in Housekeeping who helped in locating my phone! Would definitely recommend this RR and I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Amelia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! I am so pleased our staff showed you our Team Maumee Hospitality. I always love hearing great things from our guests.

I hope to see you and your competition dog on your next visit. How did the show go? Do we have a champion?

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Was extremely tired pulled in just for a night. Really quiet place was awaken by the housekeeper knocking. Her name was Juanita. She was super nice about me sleeping in and politely told me it was check out time. Would return

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Pinkalish,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and recognizing our housekeeper Juanita! I am so pleased she showed you our Team Maumee customer service by treating you like the valued customer you are and not just another room to clean. I will be sure to share your great comments with her.

Hope to see you next time your are in the area!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

This is the first review I have ever written. This place was awful...the room smelled like stale urine, but the bathroom was worse. I never took off my socks because I didn’t want my bare feet to touch the floor. If it hadn’t been 10pm, with 2 already cranky kids, I would have left immediately!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah D
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I apologize for your experience and that your first review had to be because of a negative experience.

We take our customer's satisfaction very seriously and do everything we can to fix guest issues whenever they are brought to our attention. I'm sorry this issue was not brought to the front desk's attention, and I was unable to "make it right" for you However, I assure you we will do everything in our power to ensure a similar incident does not happen in the future.

Again, My apologies. I hope you will give us another chance and perhaps your next review will be one that we can all be proud of.