“Amazing food. Friendly owner”
Review of Diso's Bistro

Diso's Bistro
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Lorain
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Best meal I have had dining out in a long time. Great food. Small local 'hole in the wall' restaurant. The owner was our waiter.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We met our friend here as it was halfway for each of us. She had been here before and I’m sure glad she recommended it. Not only is it a darling little diamond in the rough, with an amazing filet but the owner Mark is right there and very friendly. I can’t wait to go back and try something else. The filet, asparagus and potatoes were outstanding!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great food, friendly staff. You would Never think such GREAT food is severed at the place you thought about passing up . A genuine gem where you get a fantastic dining experience.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

This is quite frankly a review I wouldn’t have expected to write a week ago. Lorain Ohio just west of Cleveland is the last place I would expect to find the best meal I’ve ever had. Diso’s is housed in an unassuming building the holds a pleasant surprise. Small and intimate. Great date night environment. Rather quiet. Mood music in the background. Unhurried pace. If you’re into languishing over a meal it’s a perfect setting. Small menu that means everything on it is made to order with the freshest ingredients. I had the filet. I’ve never had a better cut of steak in any Cleveland area restaurant. The shrimp was sumptuous. Breaded shataki mushrooms surprisingly delicious. Pesto pasta delicately and perfectly seasoned. Just a fine fine meal that tasted better than I’ve had at places that charged double the price. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This is a very small place that you need reservations most of the time but the food is amazing. It is pricy but worth it. My husband’s steak was perfect. I am vegetarian so my choices were limited but my food was very good.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I have had an up and down relationship with Disos over the last several years. Suffice to say, these last couple of years have cemented my love with a locally owned restaurant. Last 3 visits have been superb....food, service and ambience. My biggest and really only “beef” was the salt factor. I am so happy to say that this has been resolved. And yay, happy me! The quality of food has never changed. It’s always spot on. But now the occasional saltiness does not detract from that quality.

Been to Diso's Bistro? Share your experiences!