“Bleh. Dirty and smells like greasy mop water.”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Lewis Center
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I do not understand the fascination with this place. Not only was the food a poor value, but the place was gross. First of all, it smelled like grease and mop water. Additionally, none of the tables had been cleaned and the drinks/condiment areas were a sticky, sloppy mess. Absolutely unacceptable.

Oh, and if you use their customer service complaint information, they don't respond. That's the cherry on top of the We Don't Care Sundae.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Five Guys is one of our favorite burger places, but this particular one sets a very low bar for the franchise. The quality and quantity of the food here consistently miss the mark. The burgers and bacon are usually burnt and you never really know what you'll get with the fries (sometimes they are fine, sometimes they are burnt and dry). At every other Five Guys we've ever been, it would be almost impossible for 2 people to eat a regular portion of fries. However, at this location, a large portion of fries is often not enough (certainly not feeding 4 people as advertised). At our last visit, we ordered take-out and discovered when we got home that one of the burgers we ordered was missing and that we only got half of a portion of fries. Although the person who identified herself as the manager processed our order again, I felt that my complaints were not heard. Instead, I was given a set of excuses about the fact that this Five Guys has not had a general manager for several months, that they have a high turnover of staff, and they are just doing the best they can. As much sympathy as I have for whatever challenges/struggles they may experience, I feel that we have given this place multiple chances to get it right just so we could be consistently disappointed. Needless to say, we will not set foot in this Five Guys again. If you want to experience an excellent Five Guys in the area, go to the one at 2134 Polaris Pkwy, Columbus, OH 43240 instead.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Enjoy a burger the way you want it with all the trimmings or just a few. A large order of fries serves 4 people.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

My family loves this restaurant. We love coming in and getting a small container of peanuts and getting just the simple burger and fries. The fries need to be ordered to share as they give you an enormous amount of fries. And they are fantastic fries, some of the best in the city. The burgers are pretty good as well. My only complaint is that the food is a little pricey for burgers. Otherwise, we love coming here.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped here to grab a burger and fries and was surprised. Ordered a single bacon cheeseburger and a regular fries. They gave me a brown paper bag full of fries and my burger could barely eat it all.