“Relaxing retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
Front view of cabin from firepit.
Fully equipped kitchen - you bring the food View from the kitchen to living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front view of cabin from firepit.
Fully equipped kitchen - you bring the food
View from the kitchen to living room
A cheery 'wood' gas stove keeps guests cozy.
Relax inside, while watching birdfeeder action.
Full bath
The comfortable, queen-size bed has received rave reviews from our guests.
Entrance to the cabin.
Perfect for al fresco dining.
Little Itzy takes a sunbath on the deck.
Emma guards the deck.
View along side of cabin toward fire pit, field and wooded hillside.
A well-maintained hot tub is a Hocking Hills essential!
Hot tubbing in the winter is the best.
Thanksgiving snow
Our bird feeder is one of our most popular features.
We provide free firewood for your campfires.
Children, and adults, can spend endless hours in our creek.
One of our guests took this picture along our creek.
Our equipment/storage building, and Mary\'s handpainted \'quilt\'
Our cabin guests along the trail at Cedar Falls.
Walter enjoyed running across the field in front of the cabin.
View from the parking area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

B5082XXja...
“Relaxing retreat ”
Reviewed 3 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I booked this cabin after seeing all the positive reviews. Well they were all spot on, because this place is fantastic. It's easy to find and the property is private, quiet and well maintained. The cabin is clean and has all the amenities needed. I especially liked the nice big gas grill and the hot tub. The hot tub was clean and didn't stink of chemicals like they often do. Fire pit was ready with wood and a few comfortable chairs. My dog had so much fun hanging out on the big porch which has a closing gate so we didn't have to worry about her running off. The huge field and trails were also fun for the dog and for us. I also appreciated that the cabin was dog friendly but didn't stink like dog and there didn't appear to be any fleas. (I've had some bad experiences at dog friendly cabins). The only nitpick I have is the couch isn't the most comfortable and the bed while very nice and clean, it's a queen size. A king size would fit it the room and would be sooo nice ! Also the cabin is close to Old mans cave which was convenient. Overall very good experience and I already want to come back.

4 Jul 2016
Thank you for letting others know that we do our best to live up to our reviews. It's our goal to provide guests with a clean, well stocked vacation get-away place.
Centerville, Ohio
Reviewed 30 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and cleanliness
Liked least: Well water
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
kemccaule...
Akron, Ohio
“Peaceful Getaway”
Reviewed 24 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Wow! Everything about this cabin was perfect! I took a short trip for myself after I finished school, and it took me a while to decide on what cabin to book. I am SO HAPPY with my decision! First, it was in pristine condition and the perfect size for me and my little dog. The owners were extremely friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions timely before and immediately during the trip. The cabin was stocked with everything I needed, since I brought my own food. There were birdfeeders around the deck that were frequented by many different types of birds including very busy hummingbirds! I found myself sitting on the deck just watching them for hours. The hot tub was very easy to operate and there were detailed instructions for anything you may need inside the cabin. I could live in the hot tub if I could. I took a hike on the little loop connected to the property. It was well marked, and there were cute little surprises on the trail as well! The creek was extremely peaceful and the field was filled with sunshine! My only complaint is for myself not making my stay longer. I was truly sad when I had to leave. Thank you so much for my peaceful getaway! I will be back for sure!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location- the mix of the field and the woods next to the horse farm created a beautiful environment for me
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 May 2016
Thank you for your kind words and letting others know what they can expect to find at Marsh Hollow. We look forward to your return.
L_Morello
Cleveland, Ohio
“Lovely”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Me, my partner and daughter (who's 5) stayed at this cabin recently. We also brought the dog! The cabin is charming, property just lovely - with a wonderful trail leading to a fairy home (major points for me/my child). The owner/manager were quite thoughtful and responsive the whole time, and even allowed us to feed the neighboring horses. I hope we return, thank you so much!
Laura

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Property itself and thoughtfulness of owner/manager
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
30 Apr 2016
Thank you Laura for your kind words. They let future guests know that we do our best to live up to our reviews. We hope to see you again,

John
Marsh Hollow
gill p
“My favorite place in hocking hills!”
Reviewed 5 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife and I (also my dog) had a great stay. very relaxing and beautiful. We will most certainly go back.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
6 Apr 2016
Thank you Gill. We are glad you had a good time. See you next time.

Marsh Hollow
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing