“Hit & Miss”
Review of Bricco

Bricco
Reserve with OpenTable
Bricco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 121 Restaurants in Kent
Price range: US$11 - US$27
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bricco in Kent opened in the heart of the Kent downtown revitalization project in January of 2014. It is modeled after the original location in downtown Akron. Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner including a special Sunday a la carte brunch menu. This location features an outdoor heated patio and a party room that can accommodate groups of 40. We offer valet parking Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Bricco in Kent is like the weather - you never know what you're going to get. Sometimes, you get a good meal, and sometimes not so good. At a recent lunch, I opted for the chicken salad special, jerk chicken with pineapple and coconut. It was nearly inedible. The chicken had an indistinguishable flavor and a gritty texture. No one in our group thought their order was great, mostly just OK. I've had other meals that were just OK, some that were not so good, yet others that were very good. You just never know. Service tends to be slow, so if you're in a hurry, it's best to go elsewhere.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I had lunch with my colleagues at Bricco. The service was good the food was great the price is good. The atmosphere is very nice and casual but could be elegant after 6pm.
i had the pull pork sandwich, it had coleslaw and onion rings on the sandwich. The sandwich is big! The coleslaw was very tasty and the onion rings was not greasy. It comes with spicy ranch sauce I got on the sauce on the side because I was not sure of it's taste, the sauce was great with a kick. You get a side dish as well, after all of this I could not eat the side dish. I highly recommend Bricco for lunch and you will carry home half your food for dinner.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I can't say a lot. The place was clean, the server professional and on top of things. But I only had the goat cheese/beet salad, so, it was a salad. My sweetie had the big tuna(?) steak and said it was fantastic. My sister too had a salad.
The atmosphere was pleasing and quiet and it was right across the street from the Kent College Hotel where we stayed.
I would return.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Picked Bricco to eat before a concert. 7 of us had a great meal. Large selection of beverages, great appetizers and entree’s, plus pizza.
If you haven’t seen or been to the “New” downtown Kent it a great place to meet, have a wide variety of places to eat and enjoy the many venues to enjoy music.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Very nice restaurant! We went here last year for first time, and didn't hesitate going back this year. A lot of the items on the menu are a bit "pricey", but the quality is very good, and the portions are as well. $29 for the strip steak seemed like alot, but it was a very large steak, and cooked and seasoned perfectly. I had bacon wrapped scallops which were also very good, and my wife had crabcakes and loved them. Give them a try if you're in the area!

1  Thank PLRTraveler

Been to Bricco? Share your experiences!