All reviews spa room ordered room service passing through town washing machine and dryer comfortable stay easy parking main room tv reception truck noise very comfortable room located on main street onsite restaurant interesting town motel restaurant steak king bed passing trucks
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Good central motel with a short walk to the town centre.
Friendly staff who assisted us immediately with a tv reception problem.
The restaurant onsite was good and sometimes it's nice just to walk a few metres for dinner after a long drive.
The room was clean and comfortable with sometimes a little road noise intruding from the passing trucks,but by and large fairly well insulated so truck noise really wasn't a problem that affected our sleep.All motels in Tenterfield will get some noise with the main highway going through the town centre.
We would be happy to choose this motel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2018

The room was a good size, the bed was comfortable and it was an easy walk to the shops and restaurants. It was nice to have separate lounge chairs to relax in. Although it was on the highway, it was not too noisy.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night in this motel. The room was an average. We ate dinner at the restaurant and its food was total disastrous. I ordered 3 Lamb cutlets which came with chips and verges. The cutlets were deep fried with crumbs. They were greasy and tasted unfresh and simply off. Pepper sauce was thickened as if it was made for wall paper paste. This style of cutlet cooking was not clearly stated on the menu, it only says “ lamb cutlets”. If I knew I would not have ordered the dish which cost $30 for 3 chops. The vegetables were boiled to death and lost freshness. The cook simply knows how to kill a good dish. We were hoping for some local produced fresh meats and verges, oh, no, but only in my dreams!

The staff were not keen how we thought about the food and did not even like to know the feedback, simply showing no passion on what they are doing.

Pub food and services are better than this lot and they call this “restaurant food.” Oh, I have been conned. That is all I can say about the whole thing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I felt this particular motel represented excellent value for my dear old wife and I. Paying around 120 for the room for just the 1 night, the place did the job and was more than clean and comfortable. Very freidnly staff too

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Stopped at this motel as part of a much longer trip with a group of twelve. Clean comfortable average room as was expected. Located on main street close to all required amenities, restaurants, hotels and takeaways.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends