“Gorgeous place to stay”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bangalla
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ramzilla
Sydney, Australia
“Gorgeous place to stay”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This was my 2nd visit to Bangalla. My first was earlier this year in summer. I liked it so much, I decided to return for a winter warmer. The summer stopover was during very hot weather. I was pleasantly surprised at just how cool and airy this gorgeous old Queenlander is inside; it was decidedly warm outside. Of course the pool is fantastic and we had loads of fun entertaining and taking in the balmy evenings with BBQs and long conversations in the gazebo. But that was summer, a delightful stopover that had me pledging to return for another visit.

No swimming on this winter visit, though the pool still looked very inviting. Gas heating in the living room kept the house toasty warm. This was a gals’ 4 day weekend away. Easy access from Coolangatta airport.

We really appreciated the fantastic kitchen that is exceptionally well kitted out (I’d like this kitchen at home). The bedrooms are spacious, light and airy with very comfortable beds and lovely linen. 2 bedrooms have very tasteful en-suite bathrooms. Everything spotlessly clean. WI-FI worked perfectly. We were very happy gals.

This is simply a lovely place to stay. It’s tranquil and quiet with a beautiful landscaped garden and some lovely walks and, despite the cooler weather, I sort of wished I’d brought my swimmers along anyway.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Rural setting, ambiance of the house
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
1 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so glad you enjoy and appreciate this beautiful property as much as we do. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing