“Online order”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Located next door to Lee's Garden Chinese restaurant
Description: Located next door to Lee's Garden Chinese restaurant
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Made our order online. Waited but food never arrived. Phoned to complain that we were charged and never received our food. After a long rude conversation we were told there was no proof of our order and they wouldn’t refund or honour our order. Tried to explain that this wasn’t exactly fair and that we were loyal customers who regularly ordered from them, they hung up on us.
Very disappointed, won’t order from them again and will definitely not recommend them to the local community. Such a shame as we love to support local businesses

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed 20 November 2020

I have been a customer for years. I live in Billingshurst and they deliver to my area.
Drivers are nice and the poor people who work there that pick up the phone to take the orders are nice. So called managers / people who run the place though... leave an awful lot to be desired! Not nice! And quite frankly food has gone downhill way before lockdown.
I had an experience with them a few weeks ago whereby I ordered from their other grill - next door who knows. They accepted my order, then decided to cancel it 20 mins before delivery was due. I then decided to place said order with these guys (my usual). Order came but was not what I asked for.
Rang them and asked to speak to the manager re wrong order and previous cancellation. Of course he was busy at the time but called me back later.
Explained everything (once I asked if he could let me speak). Anyway long story short - was told I could have next meal on the house. Even so, I ordered online last week and paid, as I was too busy to call at the time.
Sooooooo.... today I call and explain to the poor guy who answered. I was told the usual manager isn’t in ‘but I’ll speak to the other guy.’ Could hear the whole conversation back and fourth. The ‘manager’ just asking the poor guy questions to fire at me! Why don’t you just speak to me yourself!
Ended the call with the poor guy saying sorry we have no history of such order and nothing has been written down. Needless to say - I told the poor guy to relay to whoever is in charge tonight - that I will not be ordering from them again, the customer service and also the food in recent months - is quite frankly, for want of being able to write a worse word - awful!
Apologies to the guy on the phone, who I did tell not to take personally.
Avoid this place like the plague. Especially as there are so many decent independent businesses that need us more than ever during this time, rather than this ‘business’ who do not care about their customers and are just after your money.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 30 October 2020

the food was inedible, with uncut and oversized salad , the service lacked experience as their inaccuracy of the food ordered was highly exaggerated as we are all struggling financially and family due to covid 19 and this was our only weekly treat for my family

Avoid.....

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 16 September 2020

Food turned up stone cold and soggy.
Missing items on order.
Wanted salad on the side was just onion and a slimy tomatoe inside.
Totally inedible.
No offer for a refund.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank H3720WD
Reviewed 31 July 2020

Pizza was lovely, chicken wings yummy. All delivered with a smile and a cheery greeting. Reasonable price too.

Date of visit: July 2020