“Just perfect”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

KarlE504
“Just perfect”
Reviewed 28 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at this lovely cottage within close proximity to the Merry Hill centre, local amenities and fantastic links to the motorways.
Upon arrival at the cottage I was greeted by Tom and Rita whom greeted myself and showed me around the property and made me feel valued and welcome. The property was very clean, fresh comfortable and inviting. The Wi-Fi had very good connection speeds and the kitchen was spacious and functional. I could not wish to have stayed in a better place for my business visit... thank you once again, I will return very soon....

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing