“Amazing service!”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #25 of 208 Restaurants in Rugby
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nando's is a guaranteed love when it comes to the food, but a lot of Nando's restaurants can be hit and miss with the service. Have visited three times with a month this month and have not been disappointed once! Lil' Chloe is amazing, providing excellent service that was so inviting, welcoming and friendly that it made us want to go back again. We will definitely be returning again soon, I'm sure!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Have to say how great our food and drink was today I find that people don't take the time to write good reviews only bad so have to say how pleased my self partner and baby daughter was from start to finish the team where friendly and happy to help with what ever we needed the food was outstanding hot and we'll presented as in this day and age you also eat with your eyes and I was more than happy to spend our money in a establishment that can deliver the high nandos expectation thank you for a fantastic lunch and most definitely be back soon!!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The service we received on what was a fairly busy Tuesday lunchtime in half term was fantastic. The staff couldn't do enough and did everything with compassion and a smile on the faces.

Our food arrived promptly and was exactly as requested hot and delicious.

Could not fault our experience whatsoever. If I could give 6 out of 5 stars, I would!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I are fans of spicy, Mediterranean style food. Nando’s not only gives you high quality fresh meals but a very happy and cosy atmosphere too. Staff members are always very friendly and professional. One of our favourite restaurants in town.

2  Thank Hajnicska
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Often eat at Nando’s in Rugby, food is always good here! Service is usually pretty quick and staff polite and friendly!