“Lovely Authentic Restaurant”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were staying at a hotel a few miles away whilst visiting the area from Manchester with my family. We found this restaurant online and decided to give it a try. Was so pleased we did. The food was amazing, absolutely delicious and generous portions. Lovely atmosphere and thee service was great. The owner was extremely welcoming. My only problem is that we live too far away to come here regularly.

Jacob A, Owner at Istanbul Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing service and food. My husband and I eat out regularly and this has to be the best Turkish restaurant around.
We would definitely recommend this. My husband had lamb sac sauté and I had the vegetarian moussaka, beautifully flavoured and presented.
We had Turkish tea with Turkish delight and bakalava.

1  Thank rachelbT9695HT
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Me and my son and his Turkish wife called in here today for a Turkish breakfast. We al thought the food and place was excellent. We'd passed it a few times before, but will be going back again for the really authentic taste. A wonderful variety of breakfast items and very pleasant staff. I'd really recommend anyone who wants a genuine taste of Turkish food to give this Istanbul Grill a try.

Jacob A, Manager at Istanbul Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hope to see you all soon

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Great restaurant. Organised my birthday celebration with family at this restaurant. The staff were fantastic, and provided traditional costumes and music, then encouraged us to learn Turkish dancing. So much fun.
Food and wine was excellent. Easy parking nearby.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I hope this is the right page for this review as I think it may have changed names, although the drinks menu has Istanbul on it. We only ordered a main course each, but received a meze of humus, tzatziki, saksuka and pita bread, all of which were delicious. Then we had chicken shish kebab and chicken delight, both were so tasty and very moist. They were served with salad with a nice light dressing and rice. Excellent meal and very good value for money.