“Great food & staff”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went for a 2 course meal & we had the Carvery, it was all fresh veg, it was lovely, I recommended the place to family & friends & they loved the food, also the staff are lovely & friendly, also none of us felt rushed, it was a lovely & relaxed atmosphere

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Staff seemed pleasant enough, but table as dirty when we arrived, and we asked for it to be cleared when we ordered drinks, this didn't happen, and we even had staff around the table while we were there. I have heard the food is good, but I haven't tried it, however I felt I was sitting carvery side at a Toby. They seemed to keep the flow of customers going, which would be a plus if you were eating.

The place really needs some attention.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my friends. Excellent environment, friendly service, great menu choices when not having the carvery and really decent food and at affordable prices. Les looked after us and the service was very good overall. Hadn’t been here for about a year but thought give it another go as last time was poor however turns out now to be one of the places to go for food. Thanks guys will be back. Keep up the good and hard work

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Visited tonight for tea as a family of 3. We ordered 2 courses and daughter ordered 1. Drink was flat to start with. When meals arrived me and husband had ours about 7 minutes before daughter and mine was supposed to be in a baguette and came in a panini roll. I asked for it to be changed and they had no baguettes so got 2 slices of white bread with chicken and lumpy thick gravy in. Husband had chicken and pesto panini but there was no filling in bread had to return as was so bad. Got replaced with a jacket potato but by this stage had lost our appetite. Will not be returning.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We visited yesterday and what a nightmare waited 10 mins to be seated and there was only us waiting. Then we waited 15 mins for drinks which we didn't order. Finally after an hour our food arrived only one meal was missing so we ate in shifts (never again)... oh and the burgers taste like mush.