“Girls night out”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018

This was the first time I had eaten at this restaurant and the food was very good. The button mushrooms in garlic and cream cheese sauce, was delicious. The chicken al la crème was a bit salty for my taste but overall the food was very good. Pleasant staff and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We’ve been wanting to try mambos for some time, so we decided to try the Sunday lunch.
I booked a table for the 4 of us but when we arrived the booking hadn’t been made but they managed to find us a table up stairs.
I ordered the chicken, my boyfriend the lamb, my youngest daughter also ordered the chicken & my oldest daughter had the penne alferno with chunky chips.
We didn’t wait long for our meals. Everything was cooked perfectly & it was beautiful. The mash potato was lovely & creamy, the chicken was nice & tender. My daughters pasta had chicken & peppers in, she enjoyed it.
We decided to order deserts, 2 ice creams & one cheesecake, white chocolate & raspberry, just beautiful.
Will 100% return & we can’t wait to try mambos wine & dine as well

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Haven’t visited in a few years but we were in the area so decided to pop in for lunch. My daughter had vegetable pizza and I tried something I’ve not had before, the chicken in a lemon and tarragon sauce. Both were lovely.
The staff are really nice and helpful.
Think I’ll ask for a seat upstairs next time I visit as we found it very loud downstairs once there were a lot of people as it’s quite a small space.
We’ll definitely return soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Grilled Salmon, Parsley Buttered Baby Potatoes, Sautéed Greens And A
White Wine Veloute - was what was ordered - this was not what I received. It was a heavily oiled, greasy dish of fat soggy chips and veg - must say tho the salmon was cooked well!
I was trying to eat healthily and that just didn't cut it.....had to leave most of it and that has never happened before at this restaurant in many years :(
The rest of the party stuck with pizza and salad and were ok with that.
Please try and stick to what customers order

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Brilliant night with my Mam x food exceptional and at a good price £60 for three courses and coffee xx favourite is gamberoni xx best in town xx