“Great food, slightly over priced”

The Albion Ale and cider house
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: A beer focussed pub 5 minutes from central Kingston. 35 taps of beer and cider from independent producers from the UK and beyond. Food comes in the form of pizzas, burgers and small plates for sharing.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the full rack of ribs which were amazing and my girlfriend had the steak and ale pie which in my opinion was over priced but tasted amazing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Friendly staff, great beer, clean environment and comfy arm chairs. what more could you want? (Ps. please get some more tropical and fruity beers on whilst we have this heatwave!)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here with family and it was very good. My salad was delicious. My pudding was not so great. But overall the service, food and atmosphere were super.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve given this pub an excellent as it has great staff lovely food and entertainment a must visit when your in Kingston after a long day shopping

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I never usually do this but tonight was awful. We came in with a group of friends and ordered food, it became 10pm while we ordered and 3 people out of 11 were left to order and we were rejected for food. The meat and burgers revived were burnt or overlooked and 5 of them didn’t even get their food. The order was wrong so people who didn’t get their food and offered to take the food that came out wrong were told they couldn’t have it and the food was taken back. We were treated rudely when you got a lot of money from us. It was disgusting. If staff are overwhelmed or busy, they should at least retain a level of customer service, respect and common decency.