“Great good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We go there at least once every month or two. Great good, nice people and great atmosphere. Had Diavolo pizza thin and crispy crust, loved it

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Came for a meal with my boyfriend and were one of only two tables. Although the food came quick, the pizza came out burnt and no one came to check if our meal was ok. Finished the food and waited for our plates to be cleared for well over 20 minutes, giving up one of us got up to ask to see a dessert menu. Finished desert and again waited for our plates to be cleared and to ask for the bill - again no one came to our table, resulting in getting up for the second time. The two waitresses we encountered were miserable and one extremely rude.

The only good thing about the visit was the offer we found before hand online.

1  Thank AKSAV13
Reviewed 24 May 2018

My partner and I dined at Pizza Express last night. The service was terrible. We waited around 20 minutes until I got up to find a waiter to just order our drinks. We were ready to order drinks and mains together. We then had to wait another 35 minutes for our food until again I got up to ask a waiter where the food was. The waitress did kindly check and update us but for two pizzas and no other food we should not be waiting 35 minutes.

If you have vouchers running on certain days and your restaurant is by a cinema which also has discounts on Tuesday and Wednesdays you would have thought you would employ more staff!

I definitely will not be going to this restaurant again!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Visited for late lunch today. Our waiter, Kacper was amazing! He did recommended our food as we were unsure what to order. He made us laugh a lot! Definitely will be back! One of best services we have had ever received!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Visited here for lunch with my two nieces. Was slightly worried as I am on a low calorie diet but was pleasantly surprised with the options there was. I had the leggera with a superfood salad in the middle which was under 600 calories and I have to say it was delicious. I didn’t feel like I was missing out at all and the small coffee desert option is perfect if your watching what you are eating. The service was great and really quick. Our waiter was really helpful efficient and polite, great customer service. Was a lovely lunch.