Free cancellation until 26/07
US$124
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$150
US$144
  • Bar/Lounge
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$111
1 Park Row B&B(Farnham)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$117
US$103
US$93
US$117
Premier Inn Farnham(Farnham)(Great Value!)
US$95
PremierInn.com
All reviewsthe pubcoffee machinefresh milk in the fridgecomplimentary watercomfortable bedseparate buildingfull englishgreat place to staypieiron and ironing boardbreakfast was includedroad noiseplenty of parkingwould stay againair conbiscuitsgreat room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We looked for practicality and a hotel which would accept dogs. The Princess Royal has big rooms, accepts dogs and its staff is very friendly. The beds are divine with excellent mattresses.
I would use this hotel again,

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tania Irwin I, Manager at The Princess Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Hello,

Thank you for leaving us fantastic feedback about your stay. I am glad we could provide you with a dog friendly stay and I hope they enjoyed it as much as you did.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Would definitely recommend staying here. Checking in was straightforward, everywhere spotlessly clean, Good sized bedroom with modern shower and all toiletries provided. Staff so friendly and helpful and we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hello,

Thank you so much for the amazing review. It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and the facilities we have to offer our guests, we look forward to you returning in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were here for a two night stay for my fiancé’s burthday and some needed family time with my partner also working in a fullers establishment.

From arrival Friday all staff were lovely and very personal in their approach, including bar and cleaning staff. we had a lovely Friday in the pub with a chilled and friendly ambiance.
We had a lovely breakfast on Saturday morning then returned back to hotel/pub for dinner in evening, service from gentlemen was lovely and he was very accommodating in helping our tired Lil one and gave her some pillows to settle.

However, we were most disgusted, shocked and still can’t quite believe what happened next!!!We were just about to leave to go back to our rooms and our young three year old was sick.
(especially with my fiancé being head chef in one fellow fullers pubs and before I waa a teacher myself working in a fullers pub, so know the pride taken in customer service)

We attended and cleaned up all the mess. one lady came over, we later found out to be the manager, she didn’t even ask if we were ok and turned and went off to ger cleaning stuff, once she returned some time later my fiancé and I had cleaned all the area with baby wipes. We apologised (on something that couldn’t be helped, as a young three year old being sick should be should be something that naturally people show empathy too not ignorance. She wasn’t a drunk drinker but a mere innocent child who needed comfort) yer we were ignored and not even acknowledge by the lady in question.

After returning back to our rooms my fiancé and I were still so shocked by the treatment, so I went back to express our views and asked for the ladies name (Tania) even at this point she seemed to be oblivious to the treatment we experienced and so I just left and said thank you but it didn’t feel like she was showing compassion or kindness.

We will try and enjoy our last evening in hotel and breakfast tomorrow and have to say that ALL the other staff we have dealt with have been very kind, chatty and accommodating. It’s a shame that the one in question is in charge but nice to know that majority of the staff share customer respect and happiness.

We really are not ones to complain and don’t like to give negative reviews but still in shock of the treatment show to a three year old innocent girl and her family on what should of been a peaceful break away.

Thanks to all the other staff as there was some lovely service apart from this moment, but as all would see such a negative attitude and experience can change your whole view. We went from being in a friendly loving environment to one we felt unwelcome and unsupported in.

Just sorry it’s come to this. Thank you to the other staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Tania Irwin I, Manager at The Princess Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hello there,

I'm so sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience during your stay with us, I do hope your little girl is feeling better now and it's great to see you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel overall and enjoyed all we have to offer our guests.

Because of the nature of your experience I think it would be best to contact us direct if you would like to discuss this further.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We were a wedding guests happening in the city and I think Princess is a great option for such occasions.
Rooms are nicely decorated with an industrial touch. Good breakfast. Really good night sleeps as beds are comfortable. Definitely worth recommending.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our beds to be most comfortable. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

The overall experience was great. The bed was to die for. Super comfortable and could have slept in it all day! The room was great with a good selection of tea and coffee. The en suite had a proper power shower and not the run of the mill sad showers found in hotels. The breakfast was excellent and freshly cooked. Nothing was too much trouble and the staff very helpful. No need to hunt for a hotel next time I am in Surrey.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Tania Irwin I, Manager at The Princess Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Wanda,

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review. It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and all the facilities we have to offer our guests including our proper showers and comfortable beds.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Best wishes.