“What a Find!”
Review of Yo Sarnie

Yo Sarnie
Ranked #106 of 190 Restaurants in Epsom
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Of the many eateries in Epsom, Yo Sarnie is fat and away the best I’ve found. Superb, fresh ingredients and amazing staff made my visit an absolute joy. I’m actually angry I wasted my time at other lunchtime hotspots. Incredible.

Recommend Uncle P sandwich with all thumbs up and every star I can give.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went there and staff told me they were in pursuit of making the ultimate sandwich. One sandwich to rule them all and god damn... they’re close!

1  Thank Charlie M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You can tell this place is run with heart and soul, which is put in the food, atmosphere and staff. They even make the most delicious vegan sandwiches I’ve ever in my life (but you’ll have to ask for those special as they’re dangerously tasty)

1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a great addition to Epsom, food is of great quality, lovely fresh bread filled with your choices of amazing freshly made filling.
Since Yo Sarnie opened I have managed to make my way through the entire menu and loved every Sandwhich its now a struggle to actually pick just one.
The owners are incredibly friendly and make you feel welcome from the moment you walk in, with great attention to detail.

By far my favourite place to eat in Epsom.

2  Thank vincenzo376
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

i can’t speak highly enough about this company it’s a family run business and all the food is freshly made and they are very accommodating if you have and special food needs, it’s a clean and friendly environment and I love how light it’s is inside. Would definitely recommend them to my friends and family

1  Thank Chloe Y