“Absolutely amazing food and service cannot fault it”
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #77 of 190 Restaurants in Epsom
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been going here for many years but have not been for a while. Glad I went back, first class service from the manager Antonia. Food tasted fresh and well prepared. Nice atmosphere. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friend visited The Epsom branch again yesterday and we received a very warm welcome and attentive service from Mustafa. He remembered us by first name and made us feel so special and welcome. Definitely recommend and we are definitely coming back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend was visiting me so I took her to my favourite Prezzo in Epsom. Service was excellent and food even better! Thanks Mustafa and Antonina and chefs!!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I went to celebrate my sons 8th birthday, it was on a saturday evening and my boys both had great meals, staff were very nice and helpful, service with a smile. We would go back again.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

My wife and I recently ate here for the first time. The food was nice and the service was good. We had the chargrilled chicken breast with mushrooms. We asked for baby new potatoes, which isn’t a side dish, but they were obliging. We would eat here again.