“Simply the Best!”

Ranked #25 of 54 Restaurants in East Molesey
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The New Anarkali Restaurant invites you to the finest, friendliest and most spacious Indian Restaurants in Surrey and Middlesex. Our fully licensed, air conditioned restaurant has luxurious seating for up to 100 people in the height of comfort. The friendly management and staff have rapidly built up and enviable list of regular customers that include famous celebrities and a member of the Royal Family. Our beautifully decorated restaurant is ideal whether you are looking for a romantic dinner for 2 or a comfortable, spacious venue for your private party or business luncheon.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I decided on an impromptu meal out Friday evening as we were ‘home alone!’ We could have picked anywhere but fancied a curry, which for us means only one restaurant...the New Anarkali.
We arrived early evening only to find our cousin and his young family all dining here too! We’re always met with a warm welcome and attentive service.
We enjoyed poppadoms and pickles followed by a main course and various side orders. Every dish was absolutely delicious (as always) and we left feeling very full and satisfied.
I really can’t recommend this Indian restaurant enough, and have converted friends and family over the years!

2  Thank Nicki P

Dear Highly Valued Customer,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your amazing 5* star review.

We are all extremely delighted with your amazing comments regarding our food and service, as we always try our very best to give our customers a special dining experience at the New Anarkali.

It's always a pleasure to serve you and your family, We all really appreciate your brilliant feedback and we all look forward to your next visit.

Kindest regards,
New Anarkali - Finest Indian Restaurant and Takeaway in East Molesey.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Good quality and tasty food at this Indian restaurant.
Spacious with some large tables so is suitable for large groups.
Parking is not easy at peak times.

2  Thank Blackbelt15241

Dear Highly Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to place your 4* star review, we really appreciate your wonderful comments and we would love to know, how we can achieve all 5* stars with your next visit.. So please give us a call, as we would really love to provide you and your guests, a 5* star experience!

We all look forward to your next visit.

Kindest regards,

New Anarkali - Finest Indian Restaurant & Takeaway in East Molesey.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My wife and I and a couple of our friends recently had a meal at the New Anarkali- the staff were very pleasant and seated us straight away at a very good table - the food was very good and the portions were more than adequate - we will definitely use this restaurant again

3  Thank Jerry D

Dear Highly Valued Customer,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and thanks again for taking your time to post your amazing 5* star review.

We are all extremely delighted with your wonderful comments regarding our food and service, as we always try our best to ensure our customers have the very best experience at the New Anarkali.

We are very grateful for your feedback and we all look forward to your next visit.

Kindest regards,
New Anarkali - Finest Indian Restaurant and Takeaway in East Molesey.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

The meal was going fine till they delivered the mains. I asked the waiter how hot the madras was when ordering as it had 3 chillies next to it on the menu. He said fairly so I ordered, thinking yep I can handle that. What came out was a vindaloo and I wasn't eating that. I asked for it to be changed and then what returned was not a new cooked dish, but just the sauce watered down. It was shocking. It was like a bowl of watery thin soup with meat chucked in.

The waiter then decided to educate me on what a madras was. ( I'm British Indian) very patronising and told me I should have ordered a Bhuna if I wanted a Saucy curry. The other waiter was embarrassed and could see we were being fobbed off.

We then waited ages for the bill and overall the service was poor. Didn't ruin the night but left a sour taste. All the waiter had to do was change the dish and deliver what I ordered, quite simple really. I think they have a new chef and he's finding his feet. Don't order the madras in there.

3  Thank tilesh
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Bad meal and bad customer service tonight. Your momo was a rolled up chapati with shredded chicken inside cut into three pieces. When I questioned this I was told that your momo is different to everyone else’s (in the world). Yeah...not a momo!!
Chicken in my bhuna masala was tough and full of big chunky onions which I had to pull to the side.
My friends madras curry was vindaloo style hotness and when he asked for it to be changed it was re-served to him as a watered down version of the original.
The waiter (there were two, one nice, the other just made excuses the whole time and didn’t apologise for anything).
We were given a 10% discount (Big deal), and when the bill arrived we noticed £10.65 for drinks - a pint and a half of beer and a pint of soda water. We challenged this and were told a pint of soda water & ice was £3.50!
Terrible meal overall, and what made it worse was the fact the waiter didn’t seem apologetic whatsoever.

2  Thank Chris R