Reviews (2 260)
2 260 results
All reviews train station gatwick airport shopping centre business trip easy access car park pleasant stay london bridge would stay again reception staff ludy santan ncp pounds victoria duvet
212 - 217 of 2 260 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Had a really pleasant stay when travelling to and staying Croydon for business, all the staff are professional and courteous. Spoke to a few of them and Ludy springs to mind as being very helpful and chatty whilst getting drinks from the bar.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear rickrichards1983

Thank you for your review and your kind feedback in relation to the hotel and service.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope we can look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn Croydon on a future business trip in the area.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I’m in Jury’s Inn very often, service here is perfect! Ludy is friendly, professional and smiling every time. She remembers the type of coffee I drink and help with everything. Thank you soo much Ludy, you are star!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jurys-Inn-Manager, General Manager at Jurys Inn London Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Anna A

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you have opportunity to dine with at our bar and frequently visit.

Thank you also for your very kind feedback in relation to the service provided by the team, I will most certainly share this with them.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The guys here are absolutely incredible, I am here most mornings at Jurys inn, with Ludy in the costa downstairs and Turiny on reception. I am always given the warmest of welcomes and incredible service, the people here have helped me out far more than their job description would state.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Richard C

Thank you for your review, following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and are a regular guest with us. Thank you also for your very kind feedback on the team, I will most certainly share this with them.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I've stayed in the Jurys Inn in Plymouth before so I trusted the company. Great as always, only thing was that my remote was running out of battery! But I definitely didn't want to leave my bed! Was comfy and will always choose the Jury's Inn over any other hotel company. Thankyou!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear ElleLouisa14

Thank you for your review, following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Croydon.

I was delighted to learn that you are a regular guest with Jurys Inns and enjoyed your stay here with us also.

I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back to one of our properties in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The hotel was nice and classy room , clean room and very spacious good check out time.would of be nice if their given out free essentials like free toothbrushes, small combs ect stuff you forget to take with you. But all and all lovley hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay. I have noted your additional feedback on some facilities, so thank you, this is appreciated and will be taken on board.

I hope we can look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn Croydon in the near future.