“Forest Segway experience”

Go Ape Cannock
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Rugeley
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Here at Cannock Chase in Staffordshire, you're in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Our Tree Top Adventure takes Cannock Chase's breathtaking scenery, a smattering of tree-top high wires, crossings and wind-in-your-face zip wires. It's a proven recipe that never fails. Trust us, it's one of the best days out near Birmingham and the adventure does not need to stop there. You can get off the beaten track and enjoy our latest forest adventure with Go Ape Forest Segway - an epic experience with a down to earth twist. Cannock Chase is also home to our Tree Top Junior Adventure for Mini Tarzans. Release your little monkeys onto a Go Ape course designed for them. No one loves adventure more than kids!
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I visited Go Ape Cannock on May 5th for the Forest Segway experience along with three friends and, it is safe to say, we all had a fantastic afternoon! Ahead of the visit and as first timers, we were all somewhat apprehensive as to whether or not we'd be able to ride the segways successfully, but it turned out that we needn't have been anxious at all. From the moment of our arrival, it was clear that both our safety and enjoyment were of paramount importance to the staff, which helped to put us all at ease. After some initial guidance from the confidence-inspiring and friendly instructors, we were all able to get going on the segways independently and we were soon off the practice course and out onto the paths of the surrounding forest. From that moment on, and under the expert and watchful eyes of the instructors, the experience allowed us to take in some incredible scenery and test our newfound segway skills on a variety of terrains. The hour passed by incredibly quickly, but then time flies when you're having fun! We were all impressed by the professionalism of the staff and the efficiency of the experience, and we'll certainly be back soon to have a go at the Tree Top Adventure!

All reviews
"booked online"
in 5 reviews
"only down side"

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Went to Go Ape Canon yesterday and did the Treetops Trail. Our teenage, thrill seeking children had a superb time, thoroughly enjoying the level of challenge. Not for the faint hearted but if you are good with heights, a great day out.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend booked sedgewaying as a surprise for me! Was brilliant and soo much fun, I had never been to go ape before or done sedgewaying. Staff were friendly and helpful, good value for money seemed like we were out on the sedgewaying for a good amount of time. Would love to return in future.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Ok so, I experienced Go Ape for the first time last week. I have to start by saying I did enjoy myself and I thought that Alice who trained us up was absolutely lovely.

I do however think it's a fairly expensive experience and I don't think it is good value for money, I aren't sure I would visit again purely because of this reason.

It took us roughly an hour to complete the whole course, and we even went round half of it for a second time. (we asked if this was OK as it was very quiet) I would suggest you visit on a weekday because I can imagine it gets very tedious and boring if there is queues.

I think it's probably worth doing at least once in your life but I'd suggest trying to get some cheaper tickets so you don't feel short changed.

All in all I had a good day but wouldn't visit again without discount.