Open today: 10:30 - 15:00
Review Highlights
Segways Cannock Chase - Brilliant fun!

Excellent day out at Cannock Chase on the Go Ape Segways. The group size we were put in was 10 with... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2018
Arthurjob66
West Midlands, United Kingdom
You’ll love it

Being scared of heights I was petrified to do this. I’m so glad I did the whole day was amazing. I... read more

Reviewed 29 October 2018
bennettk89
Derby, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews tree top adventure zip wire fear of heights great fun safety brief cargo nets segway tour tarzan swing let loose safety talk training area high ropes change of clothes team building staff were excellent birthday treat booked online
Reviewed 26 March 2018

My son took the family here to ride Segways as a "different" birthday gift.
I was a little apprehensive at first being over 60. Why did I worry at all. A group of 10 of us had two instructors. They correctly fitted our helmets and went through all the safety talks. They then taught us how to ride the segways going round a simple and then more difficult course until we were confident. After that an hour of unrivalled please. We rode around Cannock chase trails. The instructors were pleasant and engaging and I haven't had so much fun in ages. The only question is ,when can we go again?

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Me and my partner decided to do something at little different this year for valentines then just the usual.

So we made the decision to give Go Ape a go as we wanted to try it for a while since visiting the location for other activities previously with the children.

The signing in process is very straight forward just please take note of all safety, yes its the boring bit but it keeps you in the trees.

All the staff were great and super friendly especially coming to the aid of my partner when in the need for some extra help.

I was very pleasantly surprised about the whole experience i thought it would be over and done with super fast but was on the course for good few hours with plenty of thrill zip lines which was such good fun.

The course does require a certain amount of physical fitness but people are always there to give a helping hand.

I would definitely recommend wearing gloves which will save your hands when climbing they even have them available to buy at the start if you forget.

Overall a great experience and would recommend to do for all couples who like to do something a little different.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I wanted a day out with my fiance and two lads. Oh my, what a great decision!! It was a little scary at first, I am 55 and not as fit as I could be, but I did it. We were all buzzing afterwards. The staff are so helpful and friendly. 10 /10. Fab.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Visited the Go Ape Cannock Chase today and was great fun. All the instructors are very friendly and make you feel welcome and at ease.

I’ve done the course before yet it has changed recently and was slightly more scary than I remember! I’m a bit of a wuss but after a detailed explanation by our instructor, you knew exactly what you had to do, it was just doing it!

My friend and I completed the whole course and loved every minute! Some bits were nerve wracking but you just have to breath and trust the equipment.

You even get a certificate at the end!

Highly recommend!

Thanks Go Ape!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

AMAZING! Instructors were fab and didn’t get too involved once you got the hand of it but were there if you needed them at all times! It’s great fun and really makes you forget your fear of heights! Would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: July 2017