All reviews national brewery centre jacuzzi bath trouser press poster bed high street full english couldn't do enough excellent value for money car park room was spacious cooked breakfast would stay again visiting burton weekend break evening meal stayed for one night lisa
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

The price was good at the 3 Queens given its location but the servicing of rooms left much to be desired. Dirty glasses were left in place and used toiletries left empty in the bathroom. However, the beds were made each day if a little haphazardly. On the Saturday night, after a long day we were rudely informed that they were not serving food tonight. Perhaps the reception staff should spend less time on personal phone calls and more time on customer relations.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2018

This was my third annual visit to this hotel, and have always been very happy on previous occasions but felt a little letdown this time. I like the location of the hotel, my room was extremely comfortable and equipped with every convenience, the staff are friendly, and the breakfasts excellent. Another reason for choosing this hotel in the past was the fact it has a nice bar serving good food. However yesterday evening going down to reception at 6pm I was told i couldn't get served food in the bar till after 8.30pm as there was a large party coming in from outside.
I am a lone traveller (female) without transport - I had to walk out on a cold very windy evening to try and find somewhere to eat. All cafes are closed at this time and only pubs available. It spoilt my stay somewhat - not very hospitable of the Three Queens.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Christine S
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as we were going to a wedding reception at the national brewery centre which is a short walk away.

The decor which a bit ‘tired’ as you might expect from this type of hotel but the room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good and fair amount of choice.

But you can’t fault much a hotel for £55 a night with a very big room, free parking, close to centre of Burton and that price included the breakfast.

Would highly recommend as good value for money

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stayed for one night and as we were attending a wedding nearby didn't spend a lot of time in the hotel. First the good points; the hotel is well located, has plenty of free parking, and the breakfast was well cooked and plentiful. Our check-in was prompt and efficient, though our room was up two flights of (uneven stairs) and the lift was broken. Not a problem for me but my husband is disabled so it was more of a struggle for him. The big issue was that in the morning we discovered that we had no hot water for a shower and had to boil kettles to wash ourselves. When we went down for breakfast I reported it to the receptionist who failed to apologise but responded with "Again?", as if I'd know of pre-existing problems, however the hotel certainly did. She did offer to send maintenance up but by then it was too late.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2018

The hotel was well situated for where I needed to be. The check in was easy and straight forward with the receptionist pleasant and helpful. It’s only a 10 minute walk from the centre for pubs and many restaurants and eating places.

The room I had was quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast had a good selection and the cooked food well heated.

The only slight criticism I have is the carpets and decor are rather dated but overall for what I paid I was happy enough with what was provided.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business