“Historic church”

Much Wenlock Church
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We had a walk around the grounds first and looked at the history of the graves which was very interesting. The grounds have some seating so you can sit and take in the scenery. The church is old and has so much charm. Nice to walk around and light a candle.

All reviews
"lovely stained glass windows"
"olympic games"
"visitors"
"donation"
"parts"

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Beautiful, tranquil historic Church and grounds. My wife and I enjoyed a peaceful time in quiet contemplation. Well worth a visit whether you are a religious person or not.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at a lovely restaurant B&B The Plume of Feathers just outside Much Wenlock about 5 mins drive. We wanted an evening stroll and this fitted the bill. We meant to come back during the day as the coffee shops etc looked tantalising as well as the Museums and Olympic Walk but will have to come back - which we will!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I loved the peacefulness of these church and the welcoming feel. The prayer board is an excellent idea - I felt I could say prayers for others as well as leaving my own. Very easy to get around the church and most definitely disabled friendly. Beautiful area around the church and the flowers at the entrance. I would attend if nearby.