“Great pizzas , especially chick ain’t vegan pizza . ”

Domino's Pizza - Worksop
Ranked #18 of 23 Quick Bites in Worksop
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Find a wide range of pizza for delivery with Domino's at Worksop. All our pizzas are made using 100% mozzarella, vine ripened tomatoes and our signature fresh dough.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great pizzas ,but sent a non vegan dip with the vegan pizza . It was reported, and addressed the next day by a manager . They gave me free pizzas as compensation. Extremely impressed . Vegan pizza highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 7 February 2020

I find Domino’s to be so overpriced. I honestly don’t know how they can charge what they do.
Ok the takeaway in Worksop is clean, and the staff friendly, but you’ll get far better value by going to one of the independent pizza places.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank freddiedoncaster
Reviewed 12 November 2019

Collected a pizza from the Celtic Point dominoes tonight. There were four young men making the pizzas. Not a single one of them was wearing any gloves, even after repeatedly looking at their phones, rubbing their hair etc. I’m no expert, but I’m pretty sure this isn’t the most hygienic way to make food for the public. You would think that management would be all over this, but given the attitude of the workers tonight, I doubt anyone cares! Personally I won’t be ordering from here again.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 18 October 2019

By far the tastiest in Worksop.
Slightly higher price.
But can you put a price on perfection
Good friendly service.
Delivered quickly too

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 25 September 2019

Arrived really late but the staff on duty gave us exactly what we asked for and it was delicious.

Not normally a great fan of Dominos, but this was better than most.

Date of visit: September 2019